TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wanted: AMC’s at the Muscle Car & Corvette Natio
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Wanted: AMC’s at the Muscle Car & Corvette Natio - Event Date: Nov/19/2022 - Nov/20/2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burnished Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Wanted: AMC’s at the Muscle Car & Corvette Natio
    Posted: Sep/24/2022 at 11:29pm

Since 2009 the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals ( MCACN) has been the premier muscle car show event with over 500 muscle cars attending each year.  The dates for this year are November 19th & 20th at the Rosemont Exposition Center in Rosemont, Illinois.  Rosemont is located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. 

Each year a group of AMC enthusiasts create a display of American Motors offerings from the muscle car era.  Vehicles are typically excellent restored examples and show car worthy for the public to see.

In the past we have had as many as 15 cars for our display.  For 2022 in November we looking for AMC’s to proudly show what American Motors had to offer from the muscle car era.

If you think your car is worthy for this event and would like to join us in Rosemont, please fill out an application and register just as soon as possible.  The show does sell out every year.  It would be great if you can do this before October 1st.

To be with our display, please add  ‘Nash Nutz’ as a club association.   We use this for identification purposes and we are not a club. 

If you have any questions, please contact me – Terry Weiner gto67tech@comcast.net or MCACN directly.

Here is a link to the MCACN website for information and registration.

https://www.mcacn.com/

MCACN will have final say on acceptance as they have a committee with guidelines to follow.

We could use another 5-6 cars to make a good showing at this year’s show.

Terry

1971 Burnished Brown Javelin/AMX
1971 Mustard Yellow Javelin/AMX
1970 Bayshore Blue AMX
1970 Bittersweet Orange Rebel Machine
1969 Beale Street Blue Javelin SST

Have2SC's View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Have2SC's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2022 at 6:59am
 I displayed a car in this show in 2018 and it was a show you will always remember.  Not only will you see some nice cars on display you will meet other AMC enthusiasts as well.  If you have a car that is a nice restored example i urge you to consider doing this show as it is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  Lee
1971 SC360 Hornet 4 speed   1970 Javelin 390 4 speed "Base Model" 1967 Rambler 220 X code 343 4 speed
kcsamc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcsamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2022 at 7:19pm
I will never forget my fairytale unveiling at MCACN 2018 shown above in the photo!

If you have a rare AMC muscle era car in pristine condition - I would ask that you consider going.

Also - GEN 1 V8 Rambler guys - it would be great to see some of you attend.  327 Marlins and Ambassadors, and a 57 Rambler Rebel would be great to see there.  A really nice 66 1/2 Rogue 290 4spd?  yeah - we need cars like that to make a showing at MCACN and tell the story of AMC performance through the years.
Kevin Shope
1964 Classic 660
67 Rogue 290-4V 4spd Conv
A-Scheme SC/Rambler (69 SC JOURNEY)
amxdreamer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2022 at 11:18am
My junk is not good enough....
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
Sonic Silver View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sonic Silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2022 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by amxdreamer amxdreamer wrote:

I wouldn't go quite that far. Your camper looks nice.
mstrcrftr View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstrcrftr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2022 at 1:51pm

Dripping with sarcasm.
sweatlock View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweatlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2022 at 6:36pm
So how would one know if their car is good enough to be there? 
Sonic Silver View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonic Silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2022 at 6:44pm

That's what she said.
sweatlock View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweatlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2022 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Sonic Silver Sonic Silver wrote:

That's what she said.

Lmao 
amxdreamer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2022 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Sonic Silver Sonic Silver wrote:

I wouldn't go quite that far. Your camper looks nice.

Quit monkeying around...
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic