TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Pictures! > TheAMCForum Calendar area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Wagon & Wagoneer Calendar CANCELED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freecat1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wagon & Wagoneer Calendar CANCELED
    Posted: Sep/08/2010 at 2:18pm
I need 6 more shots of AMC Wagon's or Wagoneer's  ONLY for my calendar project.  See other calendar post for details.   <>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  THANKS  WWII Flying Ace your inClap  Only need 5 more>>>>>>>>>>>> Project CANCELED  do to lack of interest.  Thanks to all that thought this was a good idea. 

Edited by Freecat1 - Sep/13/2010 at 7:57am
Freecat1 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freecat1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/13/2010 at 8:03am

Project Canceled do to lack of intrest and pictures.

SEdmonds View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/13/2010 at 9:01am
Ah, well...it was a good effort.  Maybe next year?
1968AMC770Wagon View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1968AMC770Wagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2010 at 8:50am
Too bad about this special calendar, but please submit a picture for this years forum calendar!  
Zach Orcutt

Freecat1 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freecat1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2010 at 2:49pm
I am still working on the Wagon calendar under the table. I need 3 more to do it.  I need to get a good picture of my New 60 Cross Country for it also. Here is a picture of my 66 American 440 290V8 Wagon.>>> I will look for a better quality one.

Edited by Freecat1 - Oct/01/2010 at 2:49pm
oldwood View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2010 at 3:13pm

Maybe I'll have my '62 Classic Wagon back together by next years calender. It will be a survivor car, not restored.

Freecat1 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freecat1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2010 at 3:38pm
oldwood   If you have a picture of it as it is I would welcome it. This is not for a "Show" car calendar for  profit just a socal thing. I will make a copy amd mail it to the car owners at cost of printing. Nothing fancy. I guess I juust want to flip to a page and see my car's.
oldwood View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2010 at 4:23pm
The only ones I have of it are on a trailer when I bought it.  It is now in my shop without:  front cap, doors, front seat, engine and tranny, windshield.  It started out as just a motor rebuild and turned into, "I'll just take off one more piece".  I couldn't figure out when to stop.
SEdmonds View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2010 at 4:31pm
I wish the 65 was put back together better.  Do you want a picture of the engine?  It's the only part that looks pretty good right now.
Freecat1 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freecat1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2010 at 4:49pm
SEdmonds  I would take any side picture of it in any condition. One of the cars  from "onebadrambler" is a parts car sitting in a field. I like it and want to include it.        oldwood :  sitting on a trailer would be cool also.  I have one of mine  on a trailer I thought about using.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic