TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The AM Javelin Register of Australia - New Website
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

The AM Javelin Register of Australia - New Website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The AM Javelin Register of Australia - New Website
    Posted: Jul/11/2013 at 10:43pm
Dianne has been busy and put together a great new website for the AM Javelin Register of Australia, check it out here:

Clap
6705-5R AUS View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6705-5R AUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2013 at 4:19am
Looks good, interesting stuff.
67 American 440 Sedan (RHD)
WesternRed View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2013 at 5:53am
Just had a count up, there are 27 Javelins allocated against WA, that is a lot more than I was aware of and you would think should be enough to get some sort of gathering together.
OzJavelin2 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OzJavelin2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2013 at 6:44am
Reminds me that I have a couple of boxes of historic stuff from the Javelin Register during my time as Editor.
Unfortunately I've moved a few times and each time moved further from their "base"; eastern Melbourne suburbs.
I should email Dianne to see if she wants it back ..

.. And my '74 is missing from the register.

Edited by OzJavelin2 - Jul/13/2013 at 6:48am
AMCAMX390 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMCAMX390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2021 at 5:13am
After nearly 10 years since this Topic was set up the Javelin Register has gone new age.

A Facebook group has been established called: 'AM Javelin Register Australia'.

A public group dedicated to Javelin and AMX owners/enthusiast down under. So to all you Javelin/AMX owners, come on down.
javelin w/aust View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javelin w/aust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/01/2022 at 7:00am
does anyone still run the Australian Javelin register
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2022 at 5:57am
Check out the Facebook group page, but the register has folded as far as being a car club, which is a bit of a shame.
I've finally given up drinking for good...........now I only drink for evil.
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2022 at 6:00am
PS: I still run this website 

But just don’t find the time to do any work on it.
I've finally given up drinking for good...........now I only drink for evil.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic