TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > AMC Cars For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

SC/Rambler

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hurst390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2021 at 7:21am
 My apologies for the lack of service to my ad. I only have about 10 minutes in the morning to check e-mail etc. while I eat breakfast.
 My original intention when I decided to sell the car was to get all the parts together in one area and document them all. I currently do not have a lay down area to accomplish this. Parts are scattered between my 4 garages and a closet. And I believe I still have glass and a dash,etc. in my mom's garage.
 I've spent most of this year working 10's an hour from home. And I recently took possession of my moms 51 chevy she bought in 55. Its been in our family since 55 and I am in the process of getting it road worthy again. Spare time has been short this year.
 However, if anyone has a serious interest in the Rambler, And willing to make a trip to Decatur Illinois to see the car. I would be glad to show it and make the deal. It would take me 4 or 5 hours most likely to get all the parts dug out. I think a 24' enclosed trailer would haul the parts if organized correctly.
 In the meantime, I hope to find a location to document the parts so anyone interested knows exactly what they will be buying.
 Some random Items I may not have mentioned that come to mind that will go:
New upholstery, emblems, scoop, SC shifter and linkage, too much to remember.
The 9' rearend that is in the car has moser axles and an auburn posi unit with 3.89 gear. Still have the complete original rear intact.
t-10 in the car is a chevy gearset 2.64 low (forgot the 2nd gear ratio), the 2.23 low amc trans goes with.
Have a good usable stock exhaust with tips that came on the car. I do not have thrush mufflers.
The NOS gas tank I have, I've never seen another one available.
If anyone is offended by my lack of response I do apologize. if it is unacceptable to the forum then I would just ask to delete the ad. In the meantime I will work on documenting the parts list.

SC/Hurst Rambler

11.62 120

100% Street Legal
Mr Tim View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2021 at 7:54am
Thanks for the update, here’s my number call or text when you can, I work a 12.5hr rotating shift so making contact is a pain, let me know it’s about the hurst otherwise I dismiss calls & texts, thanks Tim.   (775) 340 9241
1972duster@att.net View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1972duster@att.net Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2021 at 8:35am
My name is John. I am enquiring on your 1969 AMC Scrambler for sale. If you could please call me at your earliest convenience it would be deeply appreciated. My phone number is (219)741-6538. You can call me day or night. I would be interested in coming to look at it at your earliest convenience. I have been looking for one fir a long time. My father bought one used in calumet city Il used. I’ve been chasing to buy one ever since.
Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!
Hurst390 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hurst390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2021 at 1:30pm
Thanks for the interest. I really have to get the parts dug out before I have anyone come look at the car. I have a list of several names that are interested in it. I will do my best to go in order. My wife and I both are battling Covid at the moment. Hopefully by new years I can get the parts organized.
SC/Hurst Rambler

11.62 120

100% Street Legal
POS #1 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote POS #1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2021 at 8:18am
Cry
Jim, Get well first and formost... I know several people that have died from covid.. were not getting any younger..

1972duster@att.net View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 1972duster@att.net Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2021 at 6:13pm
I am soo sorry to hear about your illness…
Please take your time and get well and get lots of rest!
I know all about covid….
Had my brother and a grandmother pass away from complications of covid.
Get well soon!
I will be praying for you guys!
You can take me off the list.
I just bought a 69 rambler S/C today!
I’m really excited about it!
Hurst390 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hurst390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 1 minutes ago at 8:06am
Originally posted by POS #1 POS #1 wrote:

Cry
Jim, Get well first and formost... I know several people that have died from covid.. were not getting any younger..

Thank You Mike
SC/Hurst Rambler

11.62 120

100% Street Legal
Hurst390 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hurst390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 60 minutes ago at 8:07am
Originally posted by 1972duster@att.net 1972duster@att.net wrote:

I am soo sorry to hear about your illness…
Please take your time and get well and get lots of rest!
I know all about covid….
Had my brother and a grandmother pass away from complications of covid.
Get well soon!
I will be praying for you guys!
You can take me off the list.
I just bought a 69 rambler S/C today!
I’m really excited about it!
Thank You and glad to hear you found one.
SC/Hurst Rambler

11.62 120

100% Street Legal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic