TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

S/C 360

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hacksaw1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/03/2022 at 7:36pm
o well 

its the little things that make the biggest difference
hacksaw1971 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hacksaw1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/04/2022 at 1:01pm
ok ..  guess room has made my choice for me. il tune it with the 4300 i have made a few old school tricks to (will be a driver so didn't do the full on resto just kit and tricks) then swap to the air gap. il tune the carb and such on the dyno and jot down the info.   if i take it to the track.  it ain't a big deal to swap the intake. i ain't giving up my ram air...and it took for ever to find the correct date coded carb that was all there for the S/C .... and just putting on a bigger carb on a stock intake that has been tweeked with won't do much..... lol

Edited by hacksaw1971 - Jul/05/2022 at 9:05am
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hacksaw1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/01/2022 at 9:25am
well ..... bottom end is done.... it must be. the pan is on it rite?
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hacksaw1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/01/2022 at 12:33pm
o .. and these finally showed up....
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hacksaw1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/02/2022 at 10:02pm
one more coat in the morning. then into the oven for 2 hrs.  the heads are home and will go on in the morning .... i have to take the flywheel down to the shop and make sure there thingy will fit. thay have never had a AMC on there dyno before so that need my bellhousing and headers. good thing i got a set this weekend. the closer i get ... the farther it seen to get. ...  shifter fever sucks... and the 3rd peddle is the only cure. 

Edited by hacksaw1971 - Aug/02/2022 at 10:13pm
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hacksaw1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/08/2022 at 2:31pm
test fitting stuff.  new screw in studs roller rockers. guide plates are for a pontiac but fit with little tweeking.  not going to run the girdle...  just playing with it. rockers will fit under the stock covers.  that made me happy. not going to run the big bad heads so i had a 3 angle job and intake matching but the stock intake was damn near perfect match  intake was just a bit smaller than the head so no head work was needed.

Edited by hacksaw1971 - Aug/08/2022 at 2:36pm
hoosieramx View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoosieramx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/08/2022 at 10:11pm
Dude, the roller rockers look awesome, the heads look really nice overall.
1968 AMX 343
johnv View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2022 at 8:51pm
Your photos are not coming through, any work around?
troutwilly View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troutwilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2022 at 10:00pm
Same here.  Can't see pics.  They were hit and miss until Dec. 2021, then they all became little squares.  What's the trick?
Bill O.
70 AMX
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hacksaw1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/22/2022 at 5:02pm
well ... she is out of storage and in the work zone ... hoping to have the engine bay and disc brake swap done this weekend so she can get her new mill in it next week......  maby.  sorry ... no dyno numbers....  that said thay didn't have the stuff to put a AMC on there dyno.... o well
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic