Print Page | Close Window

2021 Colorado AMO Roll Call

Printed From: TheAMCForum.com
Category: The Lounge Area
Forum Name: Upcoming Shows and Events
Forum Description: AMC related shows, auctions or events go here. Announce club events here.
URL: https://theamcforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=110672
Printed Date: Apr/19/2024 at 5:01am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: 2021 Colorado AMO Roll Call
Posted By: kirkwood
Subject: 2021 Colorado AMO Roll Call
Date Posted: May/17/2021 at 2:41pm
Who will be there? Who is bringing a car? Who is vending?

We will be there with the SC/360, looking forward to its first public appearance since Nov 2019!

-------------
AMO Newsletter Editor

Replies:
Posted By: amxdreamer
Date Posted: May/17/2021 at 3:05pm
I have the camper on the truck ready....just need the border and restrictions to open. I'll do rock, paper scissors to decide what car to bring.

-------------
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333

Posted By: 1ManGang
Date Posted: May/17/2021 at 3:09pm
I am going to be there in the vending area.  No AMC or Rambler but I will be bringing Concord/Gremlin GT/ Spirit Fender Flare Welts for sale.  Probably a few more NOS odds and ends.  

I intend on posting a wanted list in the near future but have to complete some work projects.

VR,
Dave
Norfolk, VA

Posted By: bigbad69
Date Posted: May/17/2021 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by amxdreamer amxdreamer wrote:

....just need the border and restrictions to open.
Ship the car to Denver, then fly. That's allowed.

-------------
69 Javelin SST BBO 390 T10

Posted By: tufcj
Date Posted: May/17/2021 at 5:46pm
I'll be there with the Javelin.   The trans on the AMX decided to eat itself, and I don't think I'll have it back in time.

Survivor car, so far from perfect.  No judging.

Bob
tufcj

-------------
69 AMX
74 Javelin AMX
67 Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
you'll eventually pay for it...
and not have it.
Henry Ford

Posted By: 1970390amx
Date Posted: May/17/2021 at 6:53pm
No car to drive but I will be there, Unless I am working on TUFCJs trans. 

-------------
1970 390 4speed Bittersweet shadow mask AMX
1970 Amx missing most everything, or in a box

Posted By: Ollie
Date Posted: May/19/2021 at 7:44am
We will be there. Driving Road Warrior from Mississippi, leaving June 2

Lookin fwd to a great time.

Having AMC Fun,
Ollie

-------------
1966 American Convertible -- "The Rambler"..SOLD
1974 Postal Jeep -- "Rapid Delivery"...SOLD
1969 Rambler 220 post car--"Road Warrior"
1989 Jeep Comanche Pioneer, 4.0L, auto, 2wd

Posted By: Rogue343
Date Posted: May/22/2021 at 7:01pm
Will be there but not bringing a car.  Driving out with my brother as he's bringing his 70 Javelin.  Somebody has to make sure he can find Colorado! LOL

-------------
1967 Rambler Rogue 'X' code 343 4 speed
1966 Rambler American 440 4 door Factory 290 (now 360) 4 speed VIN 100003

Date Posted: May/22/2021 at 11:36pm
Lol if you cross a mountain range you've gone too far!

-------------
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333

Posted By: JKJavelin
Date Posted: May/23/2021 at 8:59am
I'm bringing the one in the bottom bunk.

-------------

Posted By: azfletch
Date Posted: May/23/2021 at 6:22pm
We are coming and bringing the Ultra Low Mileage 1972 401 Brown AMX

-------------
Mark Fletcher
72 AMX 401 with 6K original miles.
70 Mark Donohue Javelin, 390 4 speed with 47K miles.
70 AMX, 390 AT, AC Randall car.
67 Rogue Barbados Blue 290 225HP 4 speed convertible 71K miles.

Posted By: AMX390
Date Posted: May/24/2021 at 9:36pm
What a cool car Mark! It's amazing the things you can learn from such a low mileage car.
For example, on a 1972 there was an option to black out the rear tail lens that included a decal on the top of the bumper.
And the interior is immaculate. It was interesting to feel the strength of the springs in the 50 year old seat when sitting down.
Did you know that there was a piece of cardboard on the visor with a prep checklist for the dealer?
This car alone is worth the trip to the AMO show in Colorado. I wish I was going. At least I had an opportunity to see it in Santa Maria.
Tom

-------------
I love The AMC forum!

http://www.amx390.com

Posted By: CamJam
Date Posted: May/25/2021 at 10:31am
Can't wait to see that AMX, Mark!  What a beauty!!  I'm hoping to drive my brown '72 SST up from AZ, though the timing is not the best for me as we just got back from 5-weeks in Oregon and now find ourselves in the middle of selling my dad's house after he passed away in December.  Nevertheless, I always swore I would drive the Jav to COS if the show was held there and this might be the only chance I'll get.

-------------
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

Posted By: Have2SC's
Date Posted: May/25/2021 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by CamJam CamJam wrote:

Can't wait to see that AMX, Mark!  What a beauty!!  I'm hoping to drive my brown '72 SST up from AZ, though the timing is not the best for me as we just got back from 5-weeks in Oregon and now find ourselves in the middle of selling my dad's house after he passed away in December.  Nevertheless, I always swore I would drive the Jav to COS if the show was held there and this might be the only chance I'll get.
Cam,  hope you can make it and will look forward to meeting up again. Lee

-------------
1971 SC360 Hornet 4 speed   1970 Javelin 390 4 speed "Base Model" 1967 Rambler 220 X code 343 4 speed

Posted By: amcglass
Date Posted: May/28/2021 at 10:53am
lm in just finished up the on-line registration

-------------
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin

Date Posted: May/28/2021 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Have2SC's Have2SC's wrote:

Thanks, Lee. Just did a shake down cruise today to make sure a/c and everything is working since we're crossing the desert at close to the hottest time of the year.  Don't want my beer to get warm.  Big smile

Update:  After checking the price of hotel rooms in Colorado Springs I must admit to having second thoughts. I'm too much of a cheapskate to spend $130 a night for a bed. For that amount of money it oughta come with some female companionship, lol.  Already got suckered in on a Priceline "deal" in Santa Fe. Turns out the $94 room is going to cost over $140 with taxes (28%!) and a "resort fee".  No wonder people are buying campers like they're going out of style. 

-------------

Posted By: easydean
Date Posted: Jun/02/2021 at 6:44pm
I changed my mind and booked 2 swap meet spots - loading the pickup with stuff - will also have pics of cars I have available for sale.  Easydean - Fargo, ND

Date Posted: Jun/02/2021 at 8:29pm
Thumbs Up

-------------
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin

Posted By: bikerfox
Date Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 9:55am
"Jane" and I will be there, coming from socal.
Paul Heller also will be driving with me in his '70 AMX.

-------------
1969 Rebel SST (1970-1987)
1968 AMX (2005-2011)
1969 SC/Rambler (2011-2019)
1970 Javelin (2019 to ?)"Jane"

Posted By: dkrtgood
Date Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 10:08am

Thanks, Lee. Just did a shake down cruise today to make sure a/c and everything is working since we're crossing the desert at close to the hottest time of the year.  Don't want my beer to get warm.  Big smile

Update:  After checking the price of hotel rooms in Colorado Springs I must admit to having second thoughts. I'm too much of a cheapskate to spend $130 a night for a bed. For that amount of money it oughta come with some female companionship, lol.  Already got suckered in on a Priceline "deal" in Santa Fe. Turns out the $94 room is going to cost over $140 with taxes (28%!) and a "resort fee".  No wonder people are buying campers like they're going out of style. 

130 seems to be a normal price unless you want a fleabag hotel with bed bugs. Stayed in Miami a month or so back and it was over 200 per night. Just got back from long trip and stayed at 2 hotels and price was right around 125.00 

-------------
Dave Goodwin
President of Tampa Bay AMC

70 Mark Donohue BBO 390 5-speed
77 Matador Coupe AKA "The Beave"
70 Javelin 360 / Auto - BBG

Date Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 11:01am

I was all set for the haul south....
The colors even match the trailer :)

-------------
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333

Posted By: Sonic Silver
Date Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 11:10am
They can't hold a show without Tony and Peggy. For that reason....I'm out.

Posted By: Steve_P
Date Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 3:58pm

[QUOTE=Have2SC's][QUOTE=CamJam]

Even on a weeknight, a Super 8 right off the interstate in a smaller town is hard to find for under $100, before tax, for 10+ years.  It's not 1990 anymore LOL

Date Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 4:03pm
$130/night is pretty good. If you find something cheaper, the female accompaniment may be in the form of roaches.

Date Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 4:59pm
I also am not current with hotel prices. We normally travel in our 5th wheel trailer,  and stay in campgrounds, but am trailering the AMX on an open Uhaul car trailer for this show. Our halfway point is around Omaha and am a little nervous about the overnight stay there as far as the AMX is concerned, so I picked a place with pretty good reviews and it's $157 for 1 night. 
JK 

-------------

Date Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 8:35pm
The Rodeway (aka Roachway) was only $55 last time I checked, but fortunately a great guy who shall remain nameless came through with a room at the host hotel for me.  A little more than this cheapskate would normally pay, but it WILL be nice to be where the action is.  There is action without Tony and Alex, isn't there?

-------------

Date Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 10:07pm
Cam 
the laugh action will be down a bit without Tony and Alex   but we will all still have a good time 

-------------
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin

Date Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 10:16pm
You guys are bumming me out :( 
I would have already been on the road today :(

-------------
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333

Posted By: 73Gremlin401
Date Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 10:18pm
Can't believe I'm missing the show in my own state, but after a year with no work due to CoVid, I finally get a 1-week contract for a job in FL - and guess when that week is.  arrrrrgh.  Flying out Sunday morning -and get back the following Sunday night. Enjoy the show - and the Rambler Ranch!

-------------
73 Gremlin 401/5-spd.
77 Matador Wagon 360/727.
81 Jeep J10 LWB 360/4-spd
83 Concord DL 4-dr 258/auto

Date Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by 73Gremlin401 73Gremlin401 wrote:

Can't believe I'm missing the show in my own state, but after a year with no work due to CoVid, I finally get a 1-week contract for a job in FL - and guess when that week is.  arrrrrgh.  Flying out Sunday morning -and get back the following Sunday night. Enjoy the show - and the Rambler Ranch!

There's always next year, Kurt.  Great that you're getting some work now!!

-------------

Date Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by amxdreamer amxdreamer wrote:

I was all set for the haul south....
The colors even match the trailer :)

I was thinking of you when I made that camper comment, Tony, but it's true.  With hotel rates being ridiculous these days and local officials charging outrageous lodging taxes, it's no wonder people are buying campers. 

That sure is one nice looking rig though.

-------------

Posted By: 390amx1
Date Posted: Jun/04/2021 at 5:57am
Have fun guys!  The meet is just too far for me to drive the AMX from Cleveland Ohio (St Louis was my limit, LOL) and no way am I putting it on a trailer, it would never forgive me...

-------------
69 BBB 390 Tremec 5-speed AMX #13584 since 1978 (166,000 miles)
08 Zo6 Corvette
22 Ram 1500
24 CT5-V Blackwing #317
Yamaha Supercharged Jet Ski's

Date Posted: Jun/04/2021 at 9:38am

The Rodeway (aka Roachway) was only $55 last time I checked, but fortunately a great guy who shall remain nameless came through with a room at the host hotel for me.  A little more than this cheapskate would normally pay, but it WILL be nice to be where the action is.  There is action without Tony and Alex, isn't there?
There will always be action with you guys. Where is next year's show? Cam, you guys may not believe this, but the only time that I ever have alcohol is at the AMO shows. I don't think that there was a show last year, and I didn't go to St. Louis, so it has been 3 years since I have had a beer. After probably 2 beers, I would be on a roll. LOL!

Posted By: nastynash
Date Posted: Jun/04/2021 at 10:28am
next year's show is slated for Detroit, the great lake's amc club will be the host club

Date Posted: Jun/04/2021 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Sonic Silver Sonic Silver wrote:

There will always be action with you guys. Where is next year's show? Cam, you guys may not believe this, but the only time that I ever have alcohol is at the AMO shows. I don't think that there was a show last year, and I didn't go to St. Louis, so it has been 3 years since I have had a beer. After probably 2 beers, I would be on a roll. LOL!

I'm actually getting too old to keep up with guys anyway.  Two beers and it's bed time for me anymore.  You'll both be missed though.

-------------

Date Posted: Jun/04/2021 at 5:21pm

I'm actually getting too old to keep up with guys anyway.  Two beers and it's bed time for me anymore.  You'll both be missed though.
I am sure that I can speak for Tony, and say we will miss you guys, too. Have fun!

Date Posted: Jun/04/2021 at 7:05pm
Just found out I'll be able to meet up with Tom Buckley and his beautiful BBG AMX in Flagstaff so we can caravan up to Colorado together.  Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: billd
Date Posted: Jun/07/2021 at 5:51pm
Not bringing a car this time around. It would be the first time trailering the car on the new trailer with the new truck and my wife just prefers driving her share of the trip without being followed so closely by anything. It's all untested and taking it into mountains, not a great way to test - ha.
Besides, it would be just display anyway. 

Won't be vending but will have a couple of things to sell - posted in the sale section of the forum. 

Barbara hasn't seen the Rocky mountains by any way other than flying over them on a cloudy day and there's some shopping she'll likely want to do, and she's talked about driving Pike's Peak (I did that years ago in my 77 AMX)
She'll likely spend most of her time in the hotel sewing/quilting, though. She hates car shows and isn't a car show people person. 

Anyway, hope to arrive late Tuesday, will try to find that Christmas shop for her in a nearby town, and maybe hit Pike's Peak on Wednesday. 
The little truck is already pretty well FULL and we don't have the suitcases and coolers loaded yet. 

-------------

http://theamcpages.com" rel="nofollow - http://theamcpages.com

http://antique-engines.com" rel="nofollow - http://antique-engines.com

Posted By: kcsamc
Date Posted: Jun/08/2021 at 9:58am
Enjoy everyone!  See you next year in Kenosha and Detroit!

I'm actually glad to be sitting at home this coming weekend.  That 2400 mile round trip to bring "Journey 3.0" home last week kicked my behind.

It's time to get back to working on projects this week, although I wish I could be attending the Rambler Ranch event - hope to get there on a future Rt66 - Colorado/Utah road trip!

-------------
Kevin Shope
1964 Classic 660
https://theamcforum.com/forum/rare-ragtop-rogue-refurb_topic112071.html" rel="nofollow - 67 Rogue 290-4V 4spd Conv
A-Scheme SC/Rambler (69 SC JOURNEY)

Date Posted: Jun/09/2021 at 9:44am

l usually only have a beer at the nationals  also Alex ...that is if l have one

-------------
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin

Date Posted: Jun/09/2021 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by amcglass amcglass wrote:

l usually only have a beer at the nationals  also Alex ...that is if l have one

Have fun Randy! Drink one for me.

Posted By: ramblinrev
Date Posted: Jun/10/2021 at 8:08am
See you all at the Rambler Ranch! Looking forward to it!

Paul Mittermaier

-------------
74 Hornet Hatchback X twins (since 1977)
62 American Convertible (still worth the $50 I spent in 1973!) AMCRC #513, AMO #384
70 AMX 360 4-speed (since 1981)

Date Posted: Jun/10/2021 at 8:15am
Will probably spend the 20 on the bus. Get lost easily and cant see driving the JT over for one person.
(JT - Gladiator)

-------------

Date Posted: Jun/11/2021 at 5:38pm
Pictures here would be appreciated! Some of us are not going this year and would love to see some images of all the fun.
Thanks,
Tom

-------------
I love The AMC forum!

Date Posted: Jun/11/2021 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by AMX390 AMX390 wrote:

Pictures here would be appreciated! Some of us are not going this year and would love to see some images of all the fun.
Thanks,
Tom
Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Jun/11/2021 at 10:14pm
There have been lots posted on Facebook. Looks like it's been fabulous so far. So disappointed I wasn't able to head south :(

-------------
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333

Date Posted: Jun/11/2021 at 11:13pm
I am not visiting Facebook or eBay these days and never was on Twitter or Instagram. Can someone post some images here please? I like this Forum better than Big Tech social media, they think we can't live without them, no matter what they do, so I am exercising some self discipline. We helped these tech giants to grow, now they think we are the little people. The AMC Forum rules!

-------------
I love The AMC forum!

Date Posted: Jun/12/2021 at 1:30am
First photo is Tom Buckley's beautiful BBG AMX and my Jav after we drove our cars up from AZ. Last photo is Rambler Ranch from the tour. What a place!!

Check out the '54 Nash Lemans too!

-------------

Date Posted: Jun/12/2021 at 9:54am
Wow, looks like a fantastic meet. Thanks Cam!

-------------
I love The AMC forum!

Posted By: Goodtimes
Date Posted: Jun/12/2021 at 5:17pm
Please keep them coming (pictures), a lot of us are not on social media and not able to attend. Thanks

-------------
69 AMX 290 4spd leather
68 AMX 390 A/T 70 front

Date Posted: Jun/12/2021 at 5:41pm
Have aa few pics but will be hitting the road for the 12 hour drive early am. Packing truck tonight (with wife's sewing machines, quilts she worked on, etc.) and a couple of parts.
Someone ended up with a nice proper restored wiper motor for their 70 Machine and now another guy has some money so i can build and restore a correct wiper motor for his Javelin. Win-win.
I gave away a box of bendix brake parts and a javelin fender to clear space in the truck.

-------------

Date Posted: Jun/13/2021 at 8:23pm
I will post some pics from the show. 
Here some of us stopped at the Garden of the Gods. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jun/13/2021 at 8:31pm
These are from the In and Out Burger cruise-in. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jun/13/2021 at 8:42pm
From the Rambler Ranch, these pics are of the 1964 Ambassador prototype, called the Marquesa. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jun/13/2021 at 10:11pm
thanks JKJavelin, much appreciated. Super cool event, wish I was there. Next year...

-------------
I love The AMC forum!

Posted By: ramblinrev
Date Posted: Jun/14/2021 at 6:31am
Yes, great show and many thanks to the Colorado Club folks for putting on such a fine gathering!
Good to meet so many of you in person and see your cars!

-------------
74 Hornet Hatchback X twins (since 1977)
62 American Convertible (still worth the $50 I spent in 1973!) AMCRC #513, AMO #384
70 AMX 360 4-speed (since 1981)

Posted By: kcsamc
Date Posted: Jun/14/2021 at 7:00am
Actually - its not a prototype, it was a show car at the big 1964 Autoramas.  They also made a 64 American convertible called the Carrousel.

The prototype car for 1964 was the Tarpon.

Either way, it is a stunning car, and makes me wish that at the time I had first right of refusal on it, that the time would have been right to have bought it first...

Alas - it is in good hands and gets attention!

-------------
Kevin Shope
1964 Classic 660
https://theamcforum.com/forum/rare-ragtop-rogue-refurb_topic112071.html" rel="nofollow - 67 Rogue 290-4V 4spd Conv
A-Scheme SC/Rambler (69 SC JOURNEY)

Posted By: FSJunkie
Date Posted: Jun/14/2021 at 7:24pm
It was so nice of Terry to invite people into what is literally his private garage and home for everybody to see his collection. His place is surreal. He has amassed a lifetime of rare AMC's and collectables together like I have never seen. 

I remember the first time I walked into one of his big buildings. The lights were off and I couldn't see a thing, then he flicked the lights on and they came on sequentially, starting closest to me and moving back. It was like the warehouse at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. It nearly dropped me to my knees. There are some truly incredible and rare cars there. Things you can go a lifetime and never see and it's all there is one place. 

I hope the Rambler Ranch continues for many more years. It's a treasure. 

-------------
1955 Packard
1966 Marlin
1972 Wagoneer
1973 Ambassador
1977 Hornet
1982 Concord D/L
1984 Eagle Limited

Date Posted: Jun/14/2021 at 8:50pm
Thanks to those who posted images. With help from P.O. Wallin of Sweden acting as the Executive Producer in compiling images. I took the liberty of creating a video about this summer's AMO show in Colorado using images AMC'ers have posted online. Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/vTb3ax2TGZo" rel="nofollow - https://youtu.be/vTb3ax2TGZo
This is an updated version, I deleted the first two You Tube videos, let's call them rough drafts. This one is better, now 20 minutes long with 230 images.

-------------
I love The AMC forum!

Date Posted: Jun/14/2021 at 11:38pm
Great job on the video, Tom!  The show was a blast, and it was my first time to see Rambler Ranch as well.  All I can say is "WOW!!!"

Tom Buckley and I drove our AMCs up from AZ.  Stopped at Wolf Creek Pass on the way home and shot a couple photos.  Neither one of us had any mechanical issues, even at nearly 14,000 feet.  It was a little over 1,700 miles total for me and even more for Tom as he made a side trip up to Denver to visit his new grandson.  AMCs rock!

Just want to say thanks to Tom and his wife Sandy for being such awesome traveling companions.

On the way home I got a call that there was a wild fire burning within 1/2 mile of my neighborhood.  Fortunately, they dispatched a DC10 to drop fire retardant and the fire was nearly out by the time I got home.  One of my neighbors shot this photo of one of the drops.  My house is just out of view of this photo on the left side of the frame.  Thanking my lucky stars for an awesome response by the firefighting crews!!  As you can see I live in a hilly area, and I can't even imagine flying a DC10 at low altitude, through smoke, in this terrain.  It's all in a days work for these heroes!

-------------

Date Posted: Jun/15/2021 at 12:21am
The only mechanical issues I had at 15,000 feet on Pike's Peak were my KNEES. 
I'd driven up as far as you could go until the construction and repairs are done and pulled over  for pictures, put the truck in park and about freaked - geesh, it's in park and we're still moving! Yikes! No, it was just me - the truck had stopped, but my brain said we're still moving. I don't recall having that issue in 1980 when I drove my AMX up to the very top. Oh, the fun of getting OLD. 

I do have a complaint, though - for the states of NE and KS - their BLASTED BUGS! Even Mequires bug remover wasn't working well on these things. What the heck do those people in NE and KS feed their bugs?? Gorilla Glue?

-------------

Date Posted: Jun/15/2021 at 8:54am
CAMJAM and Billd, you guys where way up there, probably not much horse pressure at that altitude. CAMJAM, I am glad to hear your house was not touched by the fire. It must have been cool when you and Tom drove your Big Bad AMX's together, you needed a BBB to join you. Now that would have been a sight. Smile
Tom

*********************************UPDATE******************************
6/25/21 New Fourth and Final version of 2021 AMO Show stills/video on Dropbox, "The Director's Cut".
https://www.dropbox.com/s/54el5zvhd36pz78/AMO2021ColoradoDC.mov?dl=0" rel="nofollow - https://www.dropbox.com/s/54el5zvhd36pz78/AMO2021ColoradoDC.mov?dl=0

I just found an even better video of the AMO 2021 Colorado Show made by Ray Mick, check it out.
https://youtu.be/N73r05befkA" rel="nofollow - https://youtu.be/N73r05befkA

-------------
I love The AMC forum!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net