TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New 1968/69 Javelin/AMX/Rambler suspension upgrade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

New 1968/69 Javelin/AMX/Rambler suspension upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 343sharpstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/10/2020 at 2:33pm
Please send me an email at dairylandfab@tds.net and I'll get you any information you need. Word of mouth and social media are keeping me busy!

Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers
Michael

JpYto View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JpYto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/14/2021 at 2:12pm
I would like to order  Suspension upgrade Do you have anything for the rear suspension I have a 69 javelin 3 speed would like to change the transmission do you have any where I can look
JpYto View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JpYto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/15/2021 at 10:35pm
When will kits be  Available   jpayton680@gmail.com  513 208 8767
343sharpstick View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 343sharpstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/16/2021 at 10:28am
JpYto, I just shot you an email.
Thanks

I do not make anything for the rear, but If I do it will be a torque arm setup. Currently I have the stock leaf springs with an anti-sway bar and a custom adjustable panhard bar. Fitting the panhard bar was a bit of work, so not very applicable to to bolt-on option.
Mischkot View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mischkot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2021 at 2:51pm
Could you post a picture of your rear suspension with panhard bar.  I'm trying to determine where to add mine.
343sharpstick View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 343sharpstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/18/2021 at 1:28pm
NorthEastAMClassics View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NorthEastAMClassics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/26/2021 at 2:33pm
Have been reading with great interest. What's the status on these kits? Did you ever setup that website? Are you online? Thanks. Herb (1969 Javelin SST owned since 1980).
brownspirit View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownspirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2021 at 7:37pm
I emailed Mike a week ago and again today, anyone know if he is still producing these kits?  Thanks, Andy
69' BBB AMX 390/4-speed

69' s/crambler project

69’ International F210d Cummins/5+4
XRX744 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XRX744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2021 at 12:25pm
I am waiting on a kit myself. I wrote Mike about a month ago and he said he was working to get caught up on the wait list by the end of this year. I hope so, because that would be the best Christmas present ever!!
69 AMX, pro touring /track car, TEAM tribute, aka: "The Kenosha Corncob"
roadventure View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadventure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2021 at 3:43pm
Mike,

Photos look good.  Overall this appears to be a well thought out retrofit. 

some questions:

1) What, if any cutting and welding fabrication is needed to the OEM body?

2) What additional steering components would need to be replaced to work with your kit?

3) What skill level would you estimate that a person need to remove OEM suspension and install your kit?

Thanks,  very interesting.

dave
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>
  Share Topic