TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Transmission & Drivetrain
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

M12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsrguy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2021 at 5:49am
Update time.. 2020 what a mess... On the upside, the m12 is rebuilt and ready to stab. 

A quick story, in Nov 2020, after discussing our positive tests with the dept of health nurse... She said the bride and I had the rona in January, before anyone knew what it was... Her suspicion is that I caught a cold 2 weeks ago that turned into the 19... Interesting right? 
   Other than fatigue (no body aches) this has proven to be the least aggressive "virus/flu" (November occurance) I can remember experiencing(the first time was awful, Kelly said she almost had me take her to the hospital) .
So the fatigue aspect as well as the mountain of other life issues made last year...... challenging, to say the least. 

Anyway the beast is moved into a nice new clean hangar (airport) with an awesome epoxy floor to roll around on, additionally I have a portable paint booth at my disposal, so the painting should go off without a hitch. 

What's the torque converter install technique? 

javguy
rsrguy3 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsrguy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2021 at 5:58am
javguy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic