TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Lyman wood graining

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 1969 BASE JAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lyman wood graining
    Posted: Nov/19/2022 at 8:22pm
Here is a picture of some 69 AMX or Javelin wood grain armrest overlays I had restored by Stuart Lyman.
You can contact him at lymanwoodgraining.com   I will post a picture of a  1970 set later in the week.
1969 BASE JAV View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1969 BASE JAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2022 at 2:54pm
Here's  the 1970 armrest overlays that arrived today.  Very pleased with Stuarts work. Next up are 1970 auto console plates.  
tufcj View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tufcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2022 at 3:46pm
Good to see someone doing the 68/9 armrests.   Amark used to do the 70 armrests and console.  I did my 69 with 70 overlays because I couldn't get the proper ones done.   I have 3 sets of 68/9 armrests overlays, guess I'll have to send a set out.

Bob
tufcj
69 AMX
74 Javelin AMX
67 Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
you'll eventually pay for it...
and not have it.
Henry Ford
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1969 BASE JAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/23/2022 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by tufcj tufcj wrote:

Good to see someone doing the 68/9 armrests.   Amark used to do the 70 armrests and console.  I did my 69 with 70 overlays because I couldn't get the proper ones done.   I have 3 sets of 68/9 armrests overlays, guess I'll have to send a set out.

Bob
tufcj
You won't be disappointed with Stuarts work....

Edited by 1969 BASE JAV - Nov/25/2022 at 1:17pm
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1969 BASE JAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2022 at 4:36pm
Over 260 views and only one forum member contacted Stuart about doing  a set of overlays.  With this low response I hope he will continue to keep providing this service for us.  Not complaining just very surprised. 
Have2SC's View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Have2SC's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/10/2022 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by 1969 BASE JAV 1969 BASE JAV wrote:

Over 260 views and only one forum member contacted Stuart about doing  a set of overlays.  With this low response I hope he will continue to keep providing this service for us.  Not complaining just very surprised. 
  You would think that you would see more response to this.  I recall someone stating that it would be beneficial to have someone doing them since Amark is no longer. If he is doing this quality of work on the door overlays i wonder what he could do on the dash and console overlays!!  Lee  
1971 SC360 Hornet 4 speed   1970 Javelin 390 4 speed "Base Model" 1967 Rambler 220 X code 343 4 speed
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1969 BASE JAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/10/2022 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Have2SC's Have2SC's wrote:

You would think that you would see more response to this.  I recall someone stating that it would be beneficial to have someone doing them since Amark is no longer. If he is doing this quality of work on the door overlays i wonder what he could do on the dash and console overlays!!  Lee  

Stuart does  auto console panels also.  Mine are do back to me in late December.
69BBBAMX12591 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69BBBAMX12591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2023 at 11:44am

Originally posted by Have2SC's Have2SC's wrote:

Stuart does  auto console panels also.  Mine are do back to me in late December.

Edited by 69BBBAMX12591 - Feb/23/2023 at 11:47am
69BBBAMX12591 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69BBBAMX12591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2023 at 11:46am
Did you get your auto console panels back from Stuart? What did you think of them? Can you post some pictures?
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1969 BASE JAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2023 at 8:09pm
Here's a picture of a panel that was very nice and Stuart restored it for me.  Not a full strip down to bare metal but rather  just repairing scratches.  At some time he is going to do a full restoration set  for me soon. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic