TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Hudson/Orphan show Townsend, TN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71SC360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hudson/Orphan show Townsend, TN
    Posted: Aug/20/2021 at 7:42pm
It's been two years since I've been a vendor at any shows. I would normally go to Cordova or Greenmead but I have very limited time to attend shows right now because I am still working on my house here in Eastern TN. So in order to scratch my show "itch", I am planning on attending the Hudson show in Townsend TN. This is a Hudson sponsored, Hudson show but they do allow orphan cars. This show should be well attended by the Tennessee Valley Region AMC Car Club so there should be plenty of AMC's on the show field.

I will be attending on Sat. only as a parts vendor. I know that the registration states that vending will be on Sat. only from 9am to 11 am but I have been told that the vending runs throughout the day..

Event by Smoky Mountain Heartland Chapter, Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club
at the Talley Ho Inn, Townsend, TN

Come check out the beautiful Smoky Mountains in Townsend TN this year for a relaxing Hudson weekend with friends & cars. Lots of beautiful outdoor spaces and scenic driving tours make this meet really special. HET club store expected to be at the event with lots of great Hudson merchandise Saturday only!
Schedule Of Events
Thursday, September 16
• Registration
• 2PM Driving Tour
Friday, September 17
• Registration
• 9AM-11AM swap meet
• 12:00 Driving Tour “East Foothills parkway, return through National Park.
• 1PM lunch at Elvira’s Café for lunch OR outdoor break at Metcalf Bottoms picnic area in the park for those that do not wish to have the indoor lunch
• 6:30 PM Cookout with burgers.
• Bonfire at Dusk, bring camp chairs
Saturday, September 18
• 10 AM SMHC Business Meeting (Hospitality room above the lobby)
• 9-11AM Swap Meet
• 12-5 Orphan Car show
• 1979 and older Orphan Makes
• $10 donation for non registered cars (HET Meet)
wcamp70 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wcamp70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2021 at 9:42am
This sounds like fun. About a three hour drive for us. Can't make it this year due to a scheduling conflict. I will look at it next year.
70 AMX 360 5speed
68 American 401 200r4 auto
AMO #5013
71SC360 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71SC360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/15/2021 at 9:22am
Here are some more parts I'll have at the Hudson show on Saturday. All of these parts will be available at the show, please inquire there. If you can't make the show, I will offer any remaining parts here on the internet, but only after the show.......
Good used V-8 heat shields, NOS 70-72 Hornet side marker light, Good (tested) used wiper switch for a 68-69 AMX or Javelin, NOS Gremlin X grille emblem, NOS 68-69 AMX Javelin cigarette lighter, NOS 69 American, SC/Rambler hood badge, NOS 68-69 Rambler SC/Rambler side marker bezels (a pair), And lots of other good AMC parts....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic