TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Heater Delete Sets - Reproduction Parts Effort

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Repsolroger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/07/2022 at 9:20pm
Sent you a private message...lol.found the thread......looks like a really cool set and nicely done. 1969 javelin

Edited by Repsolroger - Feb/14/2022 at 8:29pm
1969 sst javelin restomod
Rambler Mexicano View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2022 at 1:29pm
Current Stock:

ONE Complete Set:
1968-1974 Javelins and AMXs - FIVE Parts - 135 Dollars.

ONE Complete Set:
1966-1969 Rambler Americans and Rogues - FOUR Parts - 122 Dollars

ONE Complete Set:
1967-1973 Rebels, Matadors, Ambassadors and Marlins (1967 only) - SIX Parts - 155 Dollars

Shipping via UPS and payment via PayPal. If my private message inbox is full you can find me at mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com .

Thanks for your attention.
Mauricio Jordán

Cuando no se es una empresa famosa se deben hacer mejores automóviles.
- Vehículos Automotores Mexicanos S. A. de C. V.
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2022 at 5:29pm
LAST 1968-1974 Javelin and AMX Heater Delete Set SOLD.

For anyone who would like this service to continue to be available for the AMC community, please spread the word on the availability of these heater delete sets among anyone who might be interested.

I don't want to discontinue making these heater delete sets, but I cannot afford the luxury of making these sets with my own money and have no takers in the end.

I have a set for Rebels-Matadors-Ambassadors and one for Rambler Americans that have seen sitting on a shelf for eight months now. Future Heater delete sets for these two series are now on-demand only with the buyer having to supply the money in advance in order to make the set.

If anyone would like me to make a new batch of Javelin and AMX heater delete sets please let me know and I'll make a list of people. If we gather FIVE people I'll begin work on a full batch of sets.

You can find me on my email address mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com .

Thanks everyone for your attention and time.
Mauricio Jordán

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2022 at 2:23pm
The Heater Delete Set for 1966-1969 Rambler Americans, Rogues and Hurst SC/Ramblers has been SOLD.

Sets for this series are now SOLD OUT and available On-Demand Only.

Current Stock:

ONE Full Heater Delete Set Available for 1967-1973 Ambassadors, Rebels, Matadors and 1967 Marlins.

ONE person has joined the five-person target list for new batch of 1968-1974 Javelin and AMX heater delete sets.

FOUR more to go. If you know of anyone who might be interested in one set of this series (in or outside the Forum) please spread the word.

Thanks for everyone's attention.
Mauricio Jordán

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/05/2022 at 4:28pm
The remaining 1967-1973 Senior Car heater delete set has been sold.

All Heater Delete Set Series are Now Sold Out.

For anyone who would like a new batch of sets for any series to be made please contact me through PM or through my email address (mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com).

I'm looking forward to create a list of people who would like to count themselves in for a set of any series and if we reach a minimum number or people I will start to work on a new batch of sets.

I am asking for FIVE people for a new batch of 1968-1974 Javelin and AMX sets.

I am asking for THREE people for a new batch of either 1966-1969 Rambler Americans or 1967-1973 Senior Car series.

So far ONE PERSON from the Forum has counted himself in for a new batch of sets for JAVELINs and AMXs. Four more to go for a new batch to be made of this series.

Thanks for your attention and for your support of this reproduction parts effort.
Mauricio Jordán

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2022 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Rambler Mexicano Rambler Mexicano wrote:

For anyone who would like a new batch of sets for any series to be made please contact me through PM or through my email address (mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com).

I'm looking forward to create a list of people who would like to count themselves in for a set of any series and if we reach a minimum number or people I will start to work on a new batch of sets.

I am asking for FIVE people for a new batch of 1968-1974 Javelin and AMX sets.

I am asking for TWO people for a new batch of either 1966-1969 Rambler Americans or 1967-1973 Senior Car series.

So far ONE PERSON from the Forum has counted himself in for a new batch of sets for JAVELINs and AMXs. Four more to go for a new batch to be made of this series.

Thanks for your attention and for your support of this reproduction parts effort.

This message is still active
Mauricio Jordán

Amatx View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amatx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2022 at 4:20am
Hi, I would be very interested in a kit for a 1969 AMX. 

Cheers
Matthew 
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/08/2022 at 1:11pm
Thanks everyone for your support.

I want to let everone know that I am already working on a new batch of heater delete sets for 1968-1974 Javelins and AMXs. It should be ready in the following days.

If anyone has any questions or comments please leave post below, send me a private message or send me an email to mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com .

If you know of anyone outside the forum who might be interested in a set like this please spread the word, this will allow the availability of these reproduction parts to continue to be present.

Thanks for your attention

Originally posted by Amatx Amatx wrote:

Hi, I would be very interested in a kit for a 1969 AMX. 

Cheers
Matthew 

PM sent.

Edited by Rambler Mexicano - Sep/08/2022 at 1:22pm
Mauricio Jordán

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2022 at 3:35pm

I have just finished a new batch of heater delete sets for AMC Javelins and AMXs (all years).

These parts are reproductions based on original units used in VAM Javelins (Mexican Javelins) without a factory heater (optional equipment on these models).

The sets consists of five diferent parts, four made of metal and one made of plastic.

1.- Cowl Hollow Plate (large rectangular one) - Metal

2.- Heater Core Pipes' Hollow Plate (smallest oval one) - Metal

3.- Fan Motor Hollow Plate (waterdrop-shaped one) - Metal

4.- Internal Dashboard Controls' Hollow Plate (smaller rectangular one) - Metal

5.- External Dashboard Controls' Hollow Plate (black rectangular one) - Plastic

FIVE SETS available in stock, two of them are already in talks with other board members. Click here for references.

The price for the five-part set is 135 dollars plus shipping.

Payment available via PayPal and shipment available via UPS. I am located in Mexico, which means and international shipment.

Sets also available for Hornets, Concord, Spirits, Gremlins and Eagles.

For any question or comments please leave a post below, send me an email to mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com or a private message here in the forum.

Thanks everyone for your attention and for your support in keeping alive this AMC reproduction parts effort.
Mauricio Jordán

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2022 at 2:36pm

Mauricio Jordán

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic