TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Heater Delete Sets - 71-74 Jav/AMX Sold Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/23/2022 at 5:28pm

TWO SETS Available of Heater Delete Parts for 1966-1969 Rambler Americans, Rogues and Hurst SC/Ramblers.

This is the "short run" I mentioned in previous posts.

For any info, please contact me through my email address: mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com .

Thanks for your attention.
Mauricio Jordán

Cuando no se es una empresa famosa se deben hacer mejores automóviles.
- Vehículos Automotores Mexicanos S. A. de C. V.
LetsFNgo View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LetsFNgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/25/2022 at 7:26pm
Just received my SC/Rambler set. Everything looks great. Thank you. 
madmax View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2022 at 2:17pm
super quick shipping and good stuff, thanx

American Heavy Metal

restoration parts and mechanical restoration services

70 amx black
1968 kaplan amx ss/racecar
1969 amx racecar
1970 trans am javelin
1969 amx white/platinum
1972 gremlin
Rambler Mexicano View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2022 at 6:20pm
I wanted to let everyone know that due to current circumstances (mainly the war in Ukraine), the meterials I use for making these parts has risen in price (aluminum in particular).

I've tried to multiple sources to get the best possible price on such materials so I can keep unchanged the final prices that everyone knows for these finished heater delete sets.

I had some luck in that respect with the last batch of sets that I made and that is still available for sale here, but that I don't think I'll have next time.

This has kept me seriously considering if I can keep the availability of these sets in the future or if this is going to be the last batch and discontinue to project. I will do what I can to keep them available for anyone who might need them in the future.

As a parameter, I was able to keep the known price of 135 dollars for full 1968-1974 AMX and Javelin sets of this ongoing batch. After this batch runs out, if I do make another one in the future, the price will most probably at least 150 dollars for a full Javelin or AMX set.

So, you can draw upon this chance of buying a set at its current unchanged price before it goes up in any possible future batch.

For people offering me any form of help to keep the availability of these parts for the future, the best help you can give me is to spread the word for anyone outside the forum who might be interested in these parts.

Just let them have my email address (med_mex_2005@yahoo.com ) to contact me. You can find references on me here: Click Here.

Thanks everyone for your ongoing attention to the evolution of this project and for your support.

Edited by Rambler Mexicano - Nov/06/2022 at 6:22pm
Mauricio Jordán

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/13/2022 at 3:20pm
Current Available Stock:

ONE Heater Delete Set for 1968-1974 Javelins and AMXs and all Hornet-based models.

TWO Heater Delete Sets for 1966-1969 Rambler Americans.

For any information or questions please contact me via my email address mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com .

Thanks for your attention
Mauricio Jordán

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2022 at 3:31pm
Sets still available
Mauricio Jordán

AMXcess View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AMXcess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2022 at 9:30am
I just wanted to do a quick shoutout to Mauricio Jordan for setting me and my buddy up with two of these kits for our 68 and 69 AMX’s. These kits are great! Well made packaged soundly and a real easy process with Mauricio to pay etc. I recommend these to anyone else who’s thinking of not running heater. 
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2022 at 4:30pm
Thanks everyone for your comments - LetsFNGo, madmax and AMXcess.

I wanted to let everyone know that The Last Heater Delete Set for 1968-1974 Javelins and AMX has been SOLD

This series of Heater Delete Sets are now officially SOLD OUT.

Right now, the only sets I have left in stock are two for 1966-1969 Rambler Americans, Rogues, and Hurst SC/Ramblers.

If anyone is interested in a new batch of sets for 1968-1974 Javelins and AMXs (or Senior car or Hornet-based models) please contact me via email (mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com).

Joining a list of people interested in these parts and spreading the word on these parts' avialability to anyone who might be interested is the best help you can offer me.

I always choose not the take any money in advance for these sets, I prefer to make them with my own money and have them ready for delivery as soon someone pays for them. But, I cannot put money in these reproductions and having them sit on a shelf for six months or more.

Once again I thank everyone who has supported this project.

Mauricio Jordán

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/21/2022 at 2:49pm
Greetings everyone.

I have a small announcement to make.

One person from outside the forum with a 1970 AMX has requested a heater delete set for his car.

Right now, that series of sets is Sold Out, but this can help me in creating a new batch to be available for anyone who might need it.

Remember I always perfer to make the sets with my own money instead of taking money in advance to have them made, but I do need support in people not backing off when the sets are ready so I can regain my investment.

Anyone here would like to sing up for a 1968-1970 AMX or Javelin heater delete set?

The plan is to make a batch of FIVE SETS, and I already have ONE person signed up for one. With ONE OR TWO more people signing up I will start to work on that batch.

Please contact me via my email address (mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com) if you'd like one set of this series.

Mauricio Jordán

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2023 at 9:27pm
Small Update.

I have so far THREE people who signed up for a heater delete set of the 1968-1974 Javelin and AMX series.

I have started to work on a new batch of sets, I hope to have it ready in a week.

If anyone is interested in a set of a diferent series (Hornet, Gremlin, Concord, Spirit, Eagle, American, Rogue, SC/Rambler, 67-73 Senior Cars) please contact me via my email (mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com).

Edited by Rambler Mexicano - Jan/07/2023 at 9:30pm
Mauricio Jordán

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic