TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > American Motors Corp., its history and more. > Dealerships - Nash, Hudson, Rambler, AMC, Jeep
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

amc 1959 dealer film??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: amc 1959 dealer film??
    Posted: Feb/12/2019 at 9:50am
saw this on facebook and wondered if it was of some historical importance to the amc community.

you dont get old and say i wish i had.....you get old and say..im glad i did.
First_Gear View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote First_Gear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2019 at 10:23am
Jeeze why do they want so much money? The film is interesting but it could be a brittle mess by now also I would be asking if they have the sound LPs to go with it. Especially for that price.
1958 rambler super View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1958 rambler super Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/30/2020 at 9:33am
It says new but I think the magnetic of the film might be deteriorated past the point where the video is still viewable. Unless these old tapes don't have the magnetic thing going on like the vhs tapes do.
Photon440 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Photon440 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/31/2020 at 10:07pm
Is it even American Motors?  The seller says so, but the label doesn't.  It could be referring to AMC (American multi Cinema) Theatres, a chain that's been around for 100 years.
Faster is Better
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic