TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Heater Delete Sets - Reproduction Parts Effort

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/30/2023 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by darrylsalazar darrylsalazar wrote:

Hello, my name is Darryl. I sent a couple emails in regard to the heater delete plates for a 69 rambler. Haven't received a response so I figured I would reach out here.

I have sent you an email response to your second message.

Take care
Mauricio Jordán

Cuando no se es una empresa famosa se deben hacer mejores automóviles.
- Vehículos Automotores Mexicanos S. A. de C. V.
Rambler Mexicano View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2023 at 12:16am
February Update:

THREE Javelin and AMX Heater Delete Sets SOLD

ONE 1966-1969 Rambler American, Rogue, Hurst SC/Rambler Heater Delete Set SOLD

Current Available Stock:

TWO SETS LEFT for Javelins and AMXs

ONE SET LEFT for 1966-1969 Rambler Americans, Rogues and Hurst SC/Ramblers.

For any info or questions please contact me to mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com .

For Anyone Interested in a Heater Delete Set of a Diferent Series (Hornet, Gremlin, Concord, Spirit, Eagle and all 1967-1973 Senior Cars) please contact me to mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com

Thanks for your attention
Mauricio Jordán

electricbluesc/360 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote electricbluesc/360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2023 at 7:04pm
I just got my second set from Mauricio.  Top notch stuff as always. If you are in need of a delete set do not hesitate. Communication and shipping could not get any better.

sc/360 hornet

< id="dropDownTopicSearch" ="https://theamcforum.com/FORUM/quick_topic_search.asp?TID=117009" ="dropDownTopicSearch" border="0" scrolling="no" rel="nofollow" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; : rgb64, 128, 224;">
sc/360 hornet
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2023 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by electricbluesc/360 electricbluesc/360 wrote:

I just got my second set from Mauricio.  Top notch stuff as always. If you are in need of a delete set do not hesitate. Communication and shipping could not get any better.

Thanks a lot ElectricBlue.

The current available stock is:

TWO SETS for Javelins and AMXs (all years) and ONE SET for 1966-1969 Rambler Americans, Rogues and SC/Ramblers.

For anyone interested in sets for 1967-1973 Senior Cars (Ambassadors, Rebels, Matadors and 1967 Marlins) or any 1970-1988 Junior Car (Hornet, Gremlin, Concord, Spirit, Eagle and AMX) except Pacer please let me know via email (mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com).

If you have any question or comments I'll be glad to communicate with you.

Thanks for your attention.
Mauricio Jordán

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2023 at 1:14am
As most of the Forum knows, I make some reproduction parts, mainly heater delete sets based on original units used by VAM (AMC of Mexico) for it's cars that offered the heater as optional equipment.

So far, I offer heater delete sets for all 1966-1988 Junior Cars (Rambler American, Javelin, AMX, Hornet, Gremlin, Concord, Spirit, Eagle) except Pacer, all 1967-1973 Senior Cars (Ambassador, Rebel, Matador and 1967 Marlin), and finally one for 1974-1978 Matadors and 1974 Ambassadors.

However, I might have a chance of increasing the Catalog of heater delete sets. See below:

One person outside the Forum contacted me several months ago asking if I had available a heater delete set for 1964-1965 Rambler Americans. I told him I do not offer one for that series, since the firewall of the 1964-1965 Rambler Americans is different from the one of 1966-1969 Rambler Americans.

Also, I have not been able to locate an original heater delete set from one of these models to use as base to make reproductions. Almost everytime I have announced 1966-1969 Rambler American heater delete sets on the web he has contacted me asking if by any chance I had one for his car.

Right now, I still don't have a heater delete set for 1964-1965 Americans, but a friend of mine I have been in contact with several times recently owns a 1964 VAM Rambler American Wagon told me HE IS WILLING TO BORROW TO ME HIS ORIGINAL 1964-1965 HEATER DELETE SET to make Reproductions of it.

I am going to see him in the following days and we'll see the issue of those parts. This will give me a chance to make reproductions I have never made/offered before.

What I want to ask the Forum for is if Anyone Here would be interested in a heater delete of this series (1964-1965 Rambler Americas)?

This is so I know if I make a full batch of sets of this series or just one for the person that has requested it to me several times.

While I always preffer to make the heater delete sets with my own money (instead of taking money in advance and make them then), right now I am not in the best economical condition and I cannot afford the luxury of working on parts with will end up sitting on a shelf for months.

If anyone is interested in one of this series (or knows of someone who is or might be), please contact me via my email address (mad_mex_2005@yahoo.com ).

Right now, I have TWO heater delete sets available for 1968-1974 Javelins and AMXs (155 dollars each) and ONE for 1966-1969 Rambler Americans, Rogues and SC/Ramblers (135 dollars). If anyone is interested in a heater delete set of any other series please let me know via my email. .

Thanks everyone for your attention.

Edited by Rambler Mexicano - Mar/27/2023 at 7:32pm
Mauricio Jordán

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambler Mexicano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2023 at 6:37pm
For anyone asking if there is current available stock of these parts, Click Here.
Mauricio Jordán

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic