TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wanted: AMC’s at the Muscle Car & Corvette Natio
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Wanted: AMC’s at the Muscle Car & Corvette Natio - Event Date: Nov/19/2022 - Nov/20/2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2022 at 11:26pm
On a serious note, this is a fantastic show and ANY car that goes is a beauty. Unfortunately, that is not the time of year for me to be hauling across from the west coast. 

The display the nash nuts set up is also a fantastic piece to showcase AMC.
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
Sonic Silver View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sonic Silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2022 at 9:25am
Originally posted by amxdreamer amxdreamer wrote:

Originally posted by Sonic Silver Sonic Silver wrote:

My junk is not good enough....
I wouldn't go quite that far. Your camper looks nice.

Quit monkeying around...
Good way to catch Monkeypox. What happens in the camper, stays in the camper.  LOL 

Edited by Sonic Silver - Oct/04/2022 at 9:36am
Ram Air Rick View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ram Air Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/15/2022 at 5:03am

My junk is not good enough....

Tony...You know damn well your '70 AMX is worthy of the AM MCACN display. Now the owner, that's a whole other consideration... Wink

Rich Corsello
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/15/2022 at 11:55am
Awesome display!  I don't have anything worthy of that show now but wish I had done it when I had my BBO AMX.
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

elliet View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote elliet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2022 at 11:32am
I am posting this for knowledge purposes only as the show is in a couple days but for those of you who may have never gone to this show, and you have the ability to go? Go... It is the most amazing muscle car show you could go to and each year for the most part it is different cars.

I had two cars at that show, unfortunately I don't own either anymore but one in the Barn Find section (Pic Below) which is cool if someone has something very special that they may have pulled out of a barn or long-term storage where the vehicle is basically not known about or in my case had not been seen in years.

My second car I simply brought to the show to try and sell it there as it was a very rare car.

The cars that are shown there are "extremely" nice cars for the most part, most would be frame off or rotisserie restored cars or pristine original cars.

Tom

Edited by elliet - Nov/16/2022 at 11:36am
Tom
1970 BBB Javelin 390
Always Looking
n2ojoe View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote n2ojoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2022 at 5:31am
What an awesome show, with all new cars every year! I had the honor of being part of the Pure Stock drags display last year and had a blast. I can't wait to see the Nash Nutz AMC display this weekend, always top notch stuff.

Edited by n2ojoe - Nov/17/2022 at 6:27am
n2ojoe View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote n2ojoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2022 at 2:38pm
AMXRWB View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMXRWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2022 at 6:31pm
Nice photos.I was next door across the street ice skating at Parkway Bank Park.First weekend.Check the website for a nice map of the area and things to do.Also they have live webcam of the rink on the website.
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2022 at 11:40pm
top notch display every year by the nash nuts   ive been there to see it 
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic