TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1968 AMX Project

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chisam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2022 at 11:58pm
My goal with this project was to get the can done in time to make the American Sprit Car Event in Polanga Lt. It is a event for American cars from Europe. I was able to drive the car a day before the event opened and all seemed ok. The next morning the car was on the trailer and on our way, it is just over a 4hr drive. The first day of the event they had cruise and the U.S. Embassy had pics. taken for their site. This Pic. is what they chose to put on the front page.
1968 AMX 390 4SP
javtopgun View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javtopgun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2022 at 12:48am
Very cool dude for sure !  Glad , being a world apart , we have this chance to yack ( talk ) at each other ! Hope all is well in your part of this small world and nothing but well wishes to you and family !!  Get a chance let me know what your impression of my ride seems to be from a european point of veiw !  Best of all things dude !! By the way your english is spot on !! HAPPY TRAILS ! Be looking for your impressions .

Scott
1968 Javelin SSt 343ci semi restomod .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic