TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

New Machine Wheel Center Cap Set

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JGRANTAMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/06/2022 at 7:06pm
 Some AMC owners don't keep up with the new products this set of used 70 Machine wheel caps just sold on eaby for $922 shipped.

J

george w View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/07/2022 at 1:08pm
Those repopped caps are beautiful. The price is a bargain. Anyone that has a set of the Machine wheels should pick up a set while you can.
Long time AMC fan. Ambassador 343, AMX 390, Hornet 360, Spirit 304 and Javelin 390. All but javelin bought new.
jpnjim View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jpnjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/29/2022 at 2:07pm
I just met Alex and bought a set of his 71+ bulge style Machine Wheel caps, and a few other parts,

his stuff is amazing, I was very impressed with the Chrome quality and the dimensions of the parts seem to be spot on as well.

No divots, high, or low spots or any imperfections at all that I can see.

The 71-74 4 speed shifter plate is a work of art as well. Smile
71 P-code 4spd Javelin/AMX
some Jeeps and some Fords
AMCPartsWarehouse View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMCPartsWarehouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 5:14pm
Thank you for ordering! 70 style on back order and I only have few sets left for later 71 bulge style Center caps at www.AmcPartsWarehouse.com
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AMCPartsWarehouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 5:15pm
Thank you very much! It was pleasure talking to you.
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMCPartsWarehouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 5:16pm
Thank you! I have few sets left for later style and taking orders for 70 Machine style. www.AmcPartsWarehouse.com is where you can order them.
jpnjim View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpnjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2022 at 8:23pm
My son picked out some blemished (2nds) 71-74 eyebrow moldings while in Kenosha for my less than perfect fenders,
and they also fit perfectly,

Thank you for those as well Alex Clap
71 P-code 4spd Javelin/AMX
some Jeeps and some Fords
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic