TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2021 Pittsburgh AMC Get Together # 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PGHAMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2021 at 6:40pm
Fantastic day, excellent turnout, counted 66 cars total (includes ones that came later).

First photo link is up... https://pbase.com/btd/amc

Thanks again to Scott and Greg for hosting the event, had a great time!
scott View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2021 at 3:49pm
Lots of people to thank after this year's excellent event!

First off, & most important, thanks to Greg & Christie for hosting this event at their home, supplying all the snacks & hot dogs, & all the time & work they put in to this event to make it as great as it is!

Thanks to: Paul & Laura for bringing sandwiches, Brian for being the official event photographer & bringing food, Ron for the cookies, John for the pop & beer, Gary for cooking all the hot dogs & taking the drone pictures.

Thanks to those that donated to the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix charities.

Thanks to the folks that brought out their 1971 model year AMC's for our feature row. 1 Ambassador, 1 Gremlin, 1 Javelin & 6 Javelin AMX's!

And thanks to all the Nash, Rambler, AMC & Jeep folks that came with & without a vehicle!!

If you have photos from the event, post them in the thread I started in the "pictures" section on this forum.

Edited by scott - Sep/20/2021 at 3:55pm
"Prolly" is not a word.
Mopar_guy View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mopar_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2021 at 5:15pm
Definitely a great day! It was well worth for us driving 2.5 hours one way to be there. It was cool meeting some new faces and talking with you. Thanks again to all of you that worked on putting this on!Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

"Hemilina" My 1973, 5.7 Hemi swapped Javelin
Ledge70 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ledge70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2021 at 5:36pm
My 70 AMX is a work in progress and not road ready yet. I went on out to Gregs & Christie’s farm Sunday, only a 1/2 drive for me. I was more than pleased with the classics assembled. I got plenty of pictures and opportunities to chat with experienced members who gave me countless pointers for my AMX going forward.
Simply a class act all the way around and friendly AMC collectors. Thanks Scott!

Jim
diatom View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diatom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/21/2021 at 4:24pm
Hello Scott:

Thanks again to you and Greg and many others for the great show. I drove in from Detroit for the 4th year in a row to see the show. Every year is better than the last. The cars are amazing! Don't forget that my club - "The Great Lakes Classic AMC Club (GLCAC)" will be hosting the national AMO Convention next year, in the Detroit area in August, and would love to have everyone be part of our show. Thanks again for a wonderful show!

Tom 
GLCAC Treasurer and Membership Coordinator
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic