TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Ohio - Dick Teague/Ed Anderson Shows Combined - Event Date: Sep/27/2020

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agnt1967 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Ohio - Dick Teague/Ed Anderson Shows Combined
    Posted: Sep/09/2020 at 3:14pm
Since both Ohio Shows, the Annual Richard Teague and the Ed Anderson Rambler Shows had been postponed earlier this year  Ohio AMC decided to combine both shows and a new date has been set.  It will be held at the Historic Weldon's Ice Cream Factory in Millersport Oh.  For those who have been to the GAD shows, same exit (Ohio Rt 37) on I-70 (east of Columbus). 

Unlike previous years, we have decided to not award the Gold-Silver-Bronze but rather a special trophy, the "Bud Truax" award, honoring the founder of the Richard Teague meet, that will go to that special AMC that Bud Truax would have considered a favorite.

Much of the show area is grassy, and there are some trees.  Weather predictions for the 27th updated to partly cloudy and 80, with a small chance of late day T-storms. 

Show participation will be free, as well as free spaces for AMC parts vending as well.

Here is a little history about Weldon's:
https://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/story/news/2019/04/27/weldons-fairfield-classic-and-has-been-operation-since-1930/3571626002/

Weldon's Facebook page, to see some pictures of and around the place:
https://www.facebook.com/Weldons-Ice-Cream-87355736598/

The venue is across the street from Buckeye Lake and Steve Pierce, the owner of Weldon's, has arranged to have a paddle boat ride (cars not included on the ride).

We will keep this updated should any Covid issues arise, but since Ohio has been trending downward and this area is outside of the Columbus area, this shouldn't be a problem. 

For any questions, call Jeff Kennedy @ Kennedy American - (614) 879-7283

Edited by agnt1967 - Sep/18/2020 at 6:56pm
Eddiebell View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddiebell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2020 at 5:50pm
Me and the family will be attending this with the Javelin 
Red1975pacer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red1975pacer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2020 at 4:30pm

I do plan on attending. Also going to be looking for my next project car. So if anybody is even thinking about selling now, or in the future, give me a holler. Thanks 216 410 1904 

Eddiebell View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddiebell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2020 at 6:35am
I won't be able to make it have to fix the wife's carConfused
javelinman74 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javelinman74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/18/2022 at 7:18pm
The shows seperate in 2022, right?  What were the dates for those shows?  I'm working on gathering shows for 2023.  Thanks
Blessings
Richard
www.a70sthingautomobilia.com
It Used To Be an AMC Thing...
     No One Understands!
1982 Eagle SX/4
Daily Drivers since 1995!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic