TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Building a Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Hornet Dash
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Building a Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Hornet Dash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote n2ojoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/11/2021 at 9:45am
Life happens. Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but any pics of the chassis this is being built for?

PROSTOCKTOM View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROSTOCKTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2022 at 1:28am
Finally after an entirely to long of absence I am about ready to give the dash project a go again. I ordered some supplies today and just loved paying $200 for .80 of a gallon can of Rage Gold and .80 gallon can of Total Boat Fairing Compound because I let what I had sit and go bad. $200 for 1.6 gallons of filler is totally crazy. Glad I have no real intention of keeping track of what the total project cost will be. I am just happy I can start back on it again and hoping to get the plug done before the oppressive Indiana heat arrives. So stay tuned I should be posting progress photos soon an let's hope I can accomplish the goal this year. 

Tom
Molnar Technologies Full Service Dealer - Crankshafts & Connecting Rods

1969 AMC Rambler Rouge Race Car
1974 AMC Hornet Hatchback, Wally Booth Outlaw Nostalgic Pro Stock Race Car Project
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic