TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Restoration facts, question and answer. > Part Numbers, AMC Parts ID and cross-references
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1973-78 Parts Book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Puttdog View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puttdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/2020 at 3:06pm
Thanks
I brought my 1973 Javelin three years and cannot find parts.  I had the transmission rebuilt and hoping to finds parts to make it street legal 
PABLO View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PABLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2020 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Puttdog Puttdog wrote:

Thanks
I brought my 1973 Javelin three years and cannot find parts.  I had the transmission rebuilt and hoping to finds parts to make it street legal 
Hi, 
keep an eye on the "for sale" section of this forum, you may find what you are looking for.

Bye
1973 JAVELIN AMX 360 AUTO
1973 DODGE 3700 GT (built in Spain)
SPAIN (EUROPE)
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2022 at 9:38pm
I'm late to the party, as usual, but I just want to give a BIG thanks to Chris, Rick and Jeff for your efforts on this.  I didn't even realize that the 73+ parts book still existed, let alone having it searchable.  What a great resource this is!!!
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic