TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > In Memoriam
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Mike shinnick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Awax3000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mike shinnick
    Posted: Sep/26/2019 at 6:26pm
I'm sure many of you Die hards knew mike in one way or another. Mike was a heck of a man and a devout AMC'er! We lost Mike almost a year ago and he is still greatly missed. Mike was my best friends step dad but he was soooo much more than that to me. I learned almost all my mechanic skills from Mike and developed my love of AMC'S hanging around as a early teen into adulthood. Mike will live on through his passion for AMC'S,  the love he showed, the knowledge he passed on and his cars. His 1970 Machine red, white and blue, 390, 4 speed, A/C is back on the road and looking great with his amazing wife behind the wheel. His 68 Rebel convertable is in good hands with one of the kids him and his wife Brenda let hang around. I have his 69 BBG and hope to make him proud with the rebuild. The AMC world lost an amazing man but he'll always be in our hearts. Mike will always be the first thing I think of when I see any AMC!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic