TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Untouchable (The Lakeville Javelin)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 34>
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZ65440H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2019 at 4:26pm
Amazing work. Bad A$$ car. 
HOT IN AZ
Woosterkevin View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Woosterkevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2019 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by scott scott wrote:

I hope a road trip to Pittsburgh September 22nd is in your plans!

I was wondering if the previous owner got to see what you've done with his car. Did he see pics of how far apart it came & the amount of work put into it?

Yes I am hoping to take the road trip to Pittsburgh in September. Yes I was sharing pictures with the previous owner throughout the process,  at least thru the first half he had phone issues and changed his number so I lost contact with him but I showed him the rest of the pictures when I took the car over.
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woosterkevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2019 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Scene One Scene One wrote:

A truly beautiful Car!! great work Kevin. And it sounds like you are enjoying the sweet rewards of all your hard work and money spent to Wink.  hopefully it won't be to long till I see you Ohio boys again.
                                          B.P.

Thanks Buster, I know what you did with your car too so it really means a lot. Yes hopefully we can get together again soon,  are you going to the Pittsburgh show?
Scene One View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scene One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2019 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Woosterkevin Woosterkevin wrote:

Originally posted by Scene One Scene One wrote:

A truly beautiful Car!! great work Kevin. And it sounds like you are enjoying the sweet rewards of all your hard work and money spent to Wink.  hopefully it won't be to long till I see you Ohio boys again.
                                          B.P.

Thanks Buster, I know what you did with your car too so it really means a lot. Yes hopefully we can get together again soon,  are you going to the Pittsburgh show?

Planning on It ,spoke to Keith last night and he said you were in my neighborhood recently. Hopefully that other show will be happening also if interested. I will see what I can find out, But as I said before you guys have a open invite at my place anytime..

B.P.
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woosterkevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2019 at 6:50pm
I appreciate that Buster, my son got married Friday at Raystown Lake in Somerset and  I took my girlfriend to the Flight 93 memorial on Saturday.  I was going to txt you to see if you were around but we were on my bike so my girlfriend was toasted  (sunburnt) lol and just wanted to get home.
Jims69 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jims69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2019 at 7:54am
You have done a ton of work and a great job. I admire the dedication.

AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woosterkevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2019 at 6:32pm
33rd Annual Glass City AMC show Genoa Ohio 8/25/19 If your within a couple hours drive make it a point to go next  year. It's a great show.
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woosterkevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2019 at 6:35pm
Thanks to all of the members that stopped by to check out my car , and to all that voted, I greatly appreciate it. 
FritzF3 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FritzF3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2019 at 7:01pm
What is the car on the left side of your award suppose to be?
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woosterkevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2019 at 7:36pm
When I hot it I was thinking they were 1st and second gen Javelins,  but looking closer I am not sure, maybe a club member knows.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 34>
  Share Topic