TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

AMX/3 Reproductions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 28>
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
AMX/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMX390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/15/2007 at 8:44am

WOW! (you got me saying it too) They're here.

Thanks guys for your support, I really appreciate your comments and words of encouragement. It means a lot to me and keeps me going. There are a few of us here on the forum who really know what this car means to our brand. We're building an army.
Tom

Edited by AMX390 - Nov/15/2007 at 8:51am
I love The AMC forum!

http://www.amx390.com

Bosqueboy View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosqueboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/15/2007 at 10:03am
OH MY GOD!!!

Those pictures are worth a thousand words.

I'm speechless........

Nice job Tom
68 AMX

70 AMX

74 Javelin

87 Wagoneer

New Mexico, USA
Aljav View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aljav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/15/2007 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Bosqueboy Bosqueboy wrote:

OH MY GOD!!!

Those pictures are worth a thousand words.

I'm speechless........

Nice job Tom

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allan
69 AMX 9.86 132 mph 71 JAV/AMX and 69 Javelin, .. NAMDRA member #1106
Aljav View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aljav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/15/2007 at 2:41pm
Did anyone every think they would see that many NEW AMX/3 bodies in one place ever again!!!

I bet that got a few looks on the way back on the trailer!!!

Allan
69 AMX 9.86 132 mph 71 JAV/AMX and 69 Javelin, .. NAMDRA member #1106
Peter Marano View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Marano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2007 at 1:03am
They look good in white.
AmcKidd View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmcKidd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2007 at 3:35am
AWESOME !!  i am SO glad i posted that here, and its come to this juncture-  kind of funny, i actually thought about a second on my home when i first saw it (wasnt the first time it was listed, either) , but i really never want to deal with a SERIOUS collector car- i like to drive and abuse my stuff-
now i see its found the BEST possible home, and THAT makes me Glad-
 FANTASTIC Job !!
Oroville, Ca
70 Donohue 390 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70 Donohue 390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2007 at 3:58am
Wow O' Wow! It's incredible how fast The AMX3 has progressed. Thumbs%20Up
Congrats Tom and I agree with AMCKidd.  I don't think I could have
funded a project this big.

I'll never forget the night before you first picked up the pushmobile. I only got a busy signal at Mr Jensen's house after trying to call him for 2 hours.

Please keep us posted on the next phase.
67 Rogue 290 Convert

70 BBO 390 5 Speed Javelin-under construction
348AMX View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 348AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2007 at 4:35am
 How the heck did I miss this? First time I have read the thread, and I must say it has to be the most interesting restoration and re-introduction of an AMX that I have ever seen !!  You have a very bright future! AND thanks for bringing back a car that a lot of people dont even know about, but when they see it they'll think it is a new 2008 or 2009!! Those pictures really tell the story of how far ahead AMC was and what the next model of the production AMX 2 seater would have been!! I bet it would have turned the performance car market upside down and given GM fits against the corvette!!! Truely impressive effort! Congratulations!
Javelin GT View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Javelin GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2007 at 10:36am
I just spent the morning at Toms checking out these simply amazing reproductions. I honestly couldn't believe they were right there in front of me. Tom is making major gains for the AMC community by taking on this unbelievably daunting task but I know he is committed to seeing it through.

The thought of having AMX/3's on the street is unreal and almost unimaginable. But the reality is that we WILL see AMX/3's on the road in the future.

Tom you have my full support and I am always here for anything you need.

Thanks for a GREAT AMC or should I say AMX/3 DAY!!!!

Adam
PHAT69AMX View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PHAT69AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2007 at 3:18pm
Now those are PHAT  Cool 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 28>
  Share Topic