TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - North East Wisconsin Technical College Car show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

North East Wisconsin Technical College Car show - Event Date: May/01/2022

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skwishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: North East Wisconsin Technical College Car show
    Posted: Apr/22/2022 at 11:39am
Hey guys! NWTC is doing their annual car show. I will be doing security for it and bringing my ambassador. Event will be plenty secure and is sure to have thousands of people. Love to see some other AMC presence. https://www.nwtc.edu/getmedia/86f4ef39-c4f4-49a5-9b9b-8f646c5f7a74/1005973-04_Car_Show_2022_Car_Registration_FINAL.pdf

Sign up! Love to see it there! its all going to a good cause, supporting students! I am one of them.

Edited by Skwishy - Apr/24/2022 at 9:33am
HFD Helmet #33
'68 AMC Ambassador SST. always looking for parts and cool stories. In dire need of a manual trans.
dltowers View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dltowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2022 at 1:29am
First Car Show that I have read about, that actually charges an admission fee to the "Spectators"....
I personally think this is a "good" idea....
I have always wondered why do the Car owners pay, to have other people look at their cars?....
Original Owner, 1974 Javelin:
360ci,2v,727TC. Motorola Multiplex with 8-Track.
G4 Plum exterior with 421Q Black Uganda Interior. Purchased on July 16, 1974 from Hooker AMC, Sherman, TX for $4500.20
AMXRWB View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMXRWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2022 at 8:45am
I agree.One of the reasons i quit most car shows years ago.The events around my area are $20-$25 dollars to enter your car and you get nothing for it.Then the same Chevy cars win the awards.
Skwishy View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skwishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/26/2022 at 10:51am
keep in mind, this car show isn't just for old vehicles. a few folks are bringing newer stuff
HFD Helmet #33
'68 AMC Ambassador SST. always looking for parts and cool stories. In dire need of a manual trans.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic