TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Great Amc Day 2022 - Event Date: Jun/24/2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
pos6871 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pos6871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/24/2022 at 9:00pm
Big press release on winners etc will come out later this weekend but I just want to thank everyone for showing and support GAD 2022, it couldn't happen without everyone's support. Very happen with how everything went for my first year hosting it and was awesome to see everyone. GAD 2023 planning will be starting very soon 😄- Damian 
Pos68 68 javelin, 79 amx, and 71 javelin
78AMX View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 78AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/24/2022 at 6:43pm
Well, just wanted to jump on here and say, the Terrell boys (and mom) did a fine job today. Loved the drag racing, swap meet and the car show. Saw some guys that I hadn’t seen in years! 
Can’t wait for next year!!!!!
DG
amxdreamer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/23/2022 at 6:50pm
Have a good and safe time everyone!

Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
pos6871 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pos6871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/23/2022 at 11:01am
We are officially under 24 hours until gates open for GAD 2022. Hope to see everyone there as the weather looks awesome 
POS #1 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POS #1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2022 at 7:58am
my Buddy Mark confirmed that he is coming down with me..
for past GADers, Mark is the fellow that has been flipping the tree for us for years past...
current plan is to be loaded up and waiting o Mark to arrive at my place. Hoping to ht the road 4ish pm to avoid big city rush hour...
anyone need me to bring some part?

pos6871 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pos6871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2022 at 4:45pm
Edgewater said they are completely fine with you staying Thursday night on there at the track. Weather is looking alittle hot but sunny currently. See everyone at GAD 
POS #1 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POS #1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2022 at 3:03pm
Yes Rob, i planned to bring a little grill also.. it is a nice pit area lots of tress and shade..
atm, i think they are calling for 90 on friday..
they do have a flushable toilet that maybe you could whore bath in the sink, or the solar shower sounds like a great ideal.
DragRacingSpirit View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DragRacingSpirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2022 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by pos6871 pos6871 wrote:

I can ask and make sure staying there Friday night for Saturday program is ok if your planning on doing that.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me- Damian 

Thanks. I can bring a camping tent/shower. I would like to camp when I get their Thursday night for GAD, Friday night for the bracket racing program they have on Saturday if they will allow it. Camp Saturday night after the bracket event is over and clear the premises to head home Sunday morning early. It would be 2 adults including me and 2 teenagers. I assume I can bring a bbq grill with me ??

Thanks
Best 1/4 mile 8.99, 1/8 mile 5.71, 60 foot 1.27, no power adders
POS #1 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POS #1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2022 at 1:10pm
Thanks Damian, i couldn't answer Rob on those.
I will be showered Thursday before i arrive, and will be heading home Friday evening.
so just 1 night of roughing it for me.
we will have COLD WATER and happy to spray you down Rob.....   lol...
pos6871 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pos6871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2022 at 1:04pm
The track unfortunately doesn't have showers, and I can ask and make sure staying there Friday night for Saturday program is ok if your planning on doing that. They sale VP racing(I think) 110 and alcohol at the track and will probably say you can find a gas pump close to the track that has e85 if you run it. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me- Damian 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic