TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Restoration facts, question and answer. > Part Numbers, AMC Parts ID and cross-references
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1967-68 Parts Book

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Greyhounds_AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1967-68 Parts Book
    Posted: Jun/21/2019 at 5:22pm
One of the club members gave me on old parts book a while back and I figured it would be nice to scan it in and make it available to everyone. I've made it searchable so you can hunt for parts or parts numbers if needed.  

There are quite a few pages missing though, so if you have a copy of this book and could do me the favor of scanning in some of the missing pages I can add them to the applicable sections. Most of Group 19 is missing so that's one we need for sure.

1968 AMX 390 w/T5
billd View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2019 at 5:43pm
I will see what I have if you don't get other responses as I do have a few books and pages

but what i'd rather do if I have what you need is ship you my pages, let you scan them to the same quality, etc. that you have and then pay for you to ship them back.
Can use cheaper media rate for such things in some cases. 
Greyhounds_AMX View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greyhounds_AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2019 at 10:08pm
Sounds like a plan. I'll put together a list of what's missing in a few days and post it here.
1968 AMX 390 w/T5
maximus7001 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maximus7001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/22/2019 at 1:23am
This is great info.
1968 Javelin SST

1997 GMC Safari AWD

2001 Daewoo Nubira SX (Winnipeg only model)

1997 Honda Accord EX (Canadian Model)

Winnipeg, home of the Jets.
Ram Air Rick View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ram Air Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/22/2019 at 6:59am
Greyhound,

Very nice of you to take the time to do this and organize it the way you did.

Nice work !

Rich C.
SST68 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SST68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2019 at 7:17am
Wow... thank you! This is really nice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic