TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

COOLIE ROCKS 2019

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COOLIE ROCKS 2019
    Posted: May/27/2019 at 10:45pm
Its that time of year again ................ The AMC/Ramblers are gathering for an expected good turn-out for the Coolie Rocks, Car and Rock n Roll festival on the Queensland/NSW border the weekend of 7-9 June.
Garry, Mick and our loyal band of AMC enthusiasts have been busy organising an expected record showing of cars for the event.

To our Aussie forum members, do your best to get along to the event. It won't be hard to find the AMC crew as we will be parked on both sides of the main drag all weekend !!
We are arranging a cruise down from Brisbane on the Friday morning of the 7th. Will be a fun start to a great weekend .

A pic from last year to wet your appetite ...................

Craigie.........

1968 Dodge Charger "Bullitt" tribute
1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/27/2019 at 11:30pm
Cant wait to see some photo's over the weekend  Smile

Have fun
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/10/2019 at 12:16am
How was the weekend? I saw some footage on youtube of Gordon's veteran Rambler and the Green Gremlin with the SC next to it Tongue
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/10/2019 at 3:13am
Hi Jason,

Yes mate a top weekend, weather was a bit ordinary Saturday, wind rain and cold, but Sunday was a cracker of a day and the crowds flocked out !!
So many ramblers it was brilliant and we had a prime spot with cars down both sides of the main drag !!

Great to meet the owners and their cars ................. and chatting to all the interested public that gave our cars stacks of attention ............. even if one bloke called my Hornet a Centura LOLLOL

Here are my pics mainly taken Saturday when it was a bit crappy, I should have got snap happy Sunday but soo many people ................ it was hard to get a clear shot.

Now having a drama cause my pics are wrong format Cry

Craigie.........

1968 Dodge Charger "Bullitt" tribute
1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2019 at 10:11pm
I am the wrong person to ask in regards to getting photos in correct format. I had to get Western Red all the way over from WA to teach me to do the basics lol

Hope you can get them up here as these forums are as close to an historical document you are going to get these days and photos are easily accessible years down the track unlike facebook etc where unless its up to date these items can be hard to find
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic