TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > American Motors Corp., its history and more. > Dealerships - Nash, Hudson, Rambler, AMC, Jeep > Dealership Project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Dealer stickers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70MarkDonohue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dealer stickers
    Posted: Feb/04/2014 at 3:34pm

I reproduce the University Rambler sticker and the DiSalvo's sticker with the red D on it.
Mr. Ed View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2014 at 8:09am
Sweet! Maybe you should start repopping more dealers stickers. If you come up with Haslett Rambler or Miller AMC let me know.

Later!
Mr. Ed
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "Gwendolyn."
1978 Concord Sport coupe "Mr. Black".
1982 Concord wagon. The Admiral. FOR SALE!
1976 Sportabout X, 304, auto, air. The Bronze Goddess

70MarkDonohue View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70MarkDonohue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/06/2014 at 2:43pm
I'm working on 1968 and a 1970 Missouri inspection stickers.
I can not find them on any sites.

It cost almost $300.00 for 50 of the DiSalvo's sticker back in 2007.

70MarkDonohue View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70MarkDonohue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/02/2014 at 11:35am

I did the DiSalvo's sticker form a original one.
The Rambler one from a photo of it. And alot of photo shop work.
I have them on the "sale page".

Edited by 70MarkDonohue - Oct/04/2014 at 9:33am
Haslett Rambler View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haslett Rambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2014 at 9:26pm
I have a Haslett Motors or Haslett Rambler sticker somewhere. Happy to send it to you if you give me a couple weeks (it is somewhere in my garage)...

Thanks,

Bud Haslett Jr.
2beersmaybe3 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2beersmaybe3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2014 at 12:10am
I'd like a new Disalvo sticker. Mine is in red tho. Its the same shape as the bottom 2 white with red letters. Its a 64 & was parked in 75 so the "almost a landmark" slogan might be too new. I can talk with you at the october meet & get you a pic. What other stickers do you make ie- 195.6, tri-poised, heater, 327, etc. I dont know how to make em so i thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thought some stickers would be easy way to freshen up certain gauges on certain cars. You know, gauge still works but looks poopy, clean it & put a sticker over it. Good as new, well looks anyway
1963 Classic 770 Cross Country
1964 Classic 660 4door
1964 Classic 770 2 door sedan
68rebelman View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68rebelman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2014 at 8:06am
This is a sticker from my Grandfathers AMC Dealershipstarted back in 1939.
1968 Rebel 550 Convertible 290 V-8 1968 Rebel Machine Convertile 390 V-8 67 Ambassador convertible 401 V-8,AMO #2130
kirkwood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirkwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2014 at 8:20am
I have bought some inspection stickers from this guy. They are decent quality, but aren't made of the same type of material as the originals.

http://inspectionsticker.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=25&zenid=73a193be97d57f6875847863d16481a7
AMO Newsletter Editor
Mr. Ed View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2014 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Haslett Rambler Haslett Rambler wrote:

I have a Haslett Motors or Haslett Rambler sticker somewhere. Happy to send it to you if you give me a couple weeks (it is somewhere in my garage)...

Thanks,

Bud Haslett Jr.

I bought my 1970 BBO Mark Donahue Javelin from your dad. It was funny when I blew out the rear yoke and busted the drive shaft, I took the damaged parts to the shop and your dad was sitting at the service desk with some guy. Bud asked what happened. I told him and he asked if I just wanted the parts to install or would I be hauling the car in. Then the guy speaks up. He was the zone rep and he said my car was out of warranty (it was 1975). Without skipping a beat, He reached into the drawer and pulled my file and said that tha car only had 21,xxx miles on it and since it was sold in January of 1971 it was still in warranty. I picked up the parts a few days later.

Bob Seiwell was my salesman and my friends father.

I'd love to have a Haslett sticker.

Later!
Mr. Ed

Edited by Mr. Ed - Oct/03/2014 at 8:57am
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "Gwendolyn."
1978 Concord Sport coupe "Mr. Black".
1982 Concord wagon. The Admiral. FOR SALE!
1976 Sportabout X, 304, auto, air. The Bronze Goddess

greasygt III View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greasygt III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Haslett Rambler Haslett Rambler wrote:

Thanks,

Bud Haslett Jr.

There you go Mr Ed.
    Welcome to the forum Bud.
83 Spirit GT
79 Ranchero GT 460
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic