TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

CT AMO is a show organizer here?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6768rogues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CT AMO is a show organizer here?
    Posted: May/25/2021 at 4:25pm
I have questions about the August show. Is there an organizer here? Thanks.
Content intended for mature audiences. If you experience nausea or diarrhea, stop reading and seek medical attention.

Located usually near Rochester, NY and sometimes central FL.
imacarfan2 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imacarfan2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/07/2021 at 4:47pm
Not sure if they're on here, but the President of CTAMO is Joe Howard (603-548-0069) and the VP is Bill Thomas (978-430-9678). I'm sure either one would be happy to help you out.
67 Ambo conv
68 AMX
68 Ambo 4 door
70 Ambo 4 door
(2) 71 Hornets (1 SC/360)
73 Hornet 2 door
77 Matador coupe
77 Sportabout
78 Concord 2 door
81 Concord wagon
6768rogues View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6768rogues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2021 at 4:10pm
Thanks.
Content intended for mature audiences. If you experience nausea or diarrhea, stop reading and seek medical attention.

Bruce Clarkson View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Clarkson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2021 at 9:56am
Hi,

I'm not a member of CAMO but just a mention that their show is coming up on, I believe, Aug 13th and 14th.  We've enjoyed this show in the past.  The wife and I are leaving tomorrow for a road trip that should include a their show.  Look to see some of you there.  Look for our wagon!

There web site is:

Bruce Clarkson
Bruce Clarkson
6768rogues View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6768rogues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2021 at 3:11pm
I called and got my questions answered. We are planning to go. It has been a few years since we went there and we always enjoyed the show. We are taking our newly almost completed 66 American convertible B Scheme 4.0/AX15 car. The people make the show and CTAMO are great hosts.

Edited by 6768rogues - Aug/03/2021 at 3:14pm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic