TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Bob's 70 AMX project car

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote green70AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/15/2021 at 9:59am
Loaded her up Monday got the front end aligned and i am now ready to roll. Still have to but the "C" stripe on. Going to work on that maybe next week but after 5 years and 4 months of hard work i am just going to spend the next week driving her around and having some fun. And i did install the wipers after this picture was taken
green70AMX
Ledge70 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ledge70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/15/2021 at 6:16pm
Goes without saying “looks better than brand new”. Congratulations on your accomplishment.

Ledge
green70AMX View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote green70AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2021 at 7:52am
Finally got the C stripe put on. Have been hitting some of the local cruise ins, Potomac Ramblers picnic, and one local car show. Really is a lot of fun driving my AMX the wait was well worth it.
green70AMX
Ledge70 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ledge70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2021 at 12:36pm
Sure looks good and stands out in the crowd of classics
XRX744 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XRX744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2021 at 10:36pm
That c stripe really makes it pop, looks great!
69 AMX, pro touring /track car, TEAM tribute, aka: "The Kenosha Corncob"
kirkwood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirkwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2021 at 11:02pm
Looks fantastic Bob! Glad to see you make it over the finish line and enjoying your car!
AMO Newsletter Editor
rodhhrod View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodhhrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2021 at 11:41am
Looks fantastic, you did a great job. Enjoy it now for sure.
Rod
johnv View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/08/2022 at 10:25pm
Bob,
I just came across your post and it reminded me how my 70 AMX looked when purchased and with yhe same green color.
You have performed a very detailed and correct restoration and should be commended on your achievement!
I'm presently going through my own restoration and hoping to have it completed by mid 2023.  My project is listed under "1970 AMX Resto Mod Project"

Again, a very impressive and beautiful restoration that you should be very proud of!

John
green70AMX View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote green70AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/09/2022 at 12:46pm
Johnv thanks for the great compliment I had a fun time restoring my AMX it took over 5 years but has been worth every second that i spent working on her. A lot of fun to drive thanks again Bob

green70AMX
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic