TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

AMO National or Kenosha?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2022 at 6:36pm
([/QUOTE]Talked to Joe (71 SC360) today, and both of us are sticking close to home this year. See you some time in the future hopefully. [/QUOTE]

Part of the reason I go to these events is the great people....if they aren't there it makes going even less of an option. 

Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Ambassador
AMO#10333
Sonic Silver View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonic Silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2022 at 7:16pm
The people are the primary reason that I have returned in the past. I hardly look at the cars. 
Beno48 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beno48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2022 at 2:36pm
So if I am reading this correctly, you will not be at Kenosha? I was very much looking forward to seeing your car in person.... but I understand. My '70 is also an original Glen Green Metallic and was just hoping to see your car and look over details. I am sure there will be plenty other pristine cars in Kenosha as well.
amxdreamer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2022 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Beno48 Beno48 wrote:

So if I am reading this correctly, you will not be at Kenosha? I was very much looking forward to seeing your car in person.... but I understand. My '70 is also an original Glen Green Metallic and was just hoping to see your car and look over details. I am sure there will be plenty other pristine cars in Kenosha as well.

Were you talking about me and my 70? Not sure which car I would be bringing if I made it there. I would like some fuel prices to come down if possible, the 500 gallons of fuel really makes me cringe.
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Ambassador
AMO#10333
Beno48 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beno48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2022 at 2:35pm
amxdreamer - I completely understand. It's costing me a lot to fly up there, get a room and a rental car. I've just admired your car for a while now and was hoping to see it. Once I started doing my research and found the original color of my car, I came across your car and was star struck. Personally I don't even like the color green but I honestly don't think I've seen an AMX ever look better!! That color just stands out on there and fits the body so well. Anyhow, Hope to maybe meet you one day.
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2022 at 12:38pm
Beno48, thanks for the compliments. The Glen Green comes alive in the sun but unfortunately doesn't look as good indoors or in poor light. I was also the same way with green, didn't care for it before but love it now.

I shouldn't be hard to find if I do get there!

Edited by amxdreamer - May/19/2022 at 12:40pm
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Ambassador
AMO#10333
BU1 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BU1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2022 at 12:49pm
Tony, how long is your trailer?  Any pics of how your AMX fits in it?  Thanks.
AMO #2726
#1 1968 AMX Rally Green 343 Z code 4spd since 1975 #02642
#2 1968 AMX Rally Green 290 N code 4spd since 2019 #02959
Sonic Silver View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonic Silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2022 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Beno48 Beno48 wrote:

amxdreamer - I completely understand. It's costing me a lot to fly up there, get a room and a rental car. I've just admired your car for a while now and was hoping to see it. Once I started doing my research and found the original color of my car, I came across your car and was star struck. Personally I don't even like the color green but I honestly don't think I've seen an AMX ever look better!! That color just stands out on there and fits the body so well. Anyhow, Hope to maybe meet you one day.
You are in for a treat when you meet Tony, the Canadian goalie.
71SC360 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71SC360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/2022 at 8:20am
It's neither for me this year.... Too many reasons to not go, than to go, this year. The only all AMC show I'll be attending this year is the regional show in Townsend, TN. This will be the first show in Kenosha that I've missed since 2002 (other than the cancelled or postponed shows)....
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/2022 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by BU1 BU1 wrote:

Tony, how long is your trailer?  Any pics of how your AMX fits in it?  Thanks.

the trailer is a 20' with the V-nose. Lots of room with the AMX inside for tie downs etc.

Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Ambassador
AMO#10333
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic