TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

All-AMC show in Minnesota...7/24

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blumontag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All-AMC show in Minnesota...7/24
    Posted: Jul/19/2022 at 9:29am
North Star AMC Club is having it's annual show this Sunday, July 24 from 9 til 3. Free!
72 Gremlin X
Dan390 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/20/2022 at 6:24pm
I'm REALLY glad to see the new location this year, the nostalgia of the former was a neat idea, but I have zero interest into going into or through EITHER downtown here for a car show personally, and I sure as heck am not driving my classic car to Minneapolis, not a chance, but I tip my hat to those that do and have, no disrespect intended at all.
  Hopefully the new site works out well, I don't know why the venue changed but seems like a good thing.
Also kinda neat to get to go to this show and then head to Kenosha just a few days after, that's a rare AMC adventure!
blumontag View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blumontag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2022 at 9:43am
Glad you'll be able to make the show, Dan. I'll be there after 12:30. Our club thinks the new location (with a big parking lot and food/drinks right there)  will work out great.
72 Gremlin X
Dan390 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2022 at 8:23pm
Loved the new location, very classic car friendly and easy to get to. Having a food joint onsite is great also since that wasn't an option ion the past. I particularly thought is was cool when a waitress came out and walked to each car or folks standing behind their cars and took drink orders on the spot and then would bring them out to you, THAT is a feature I don't think I ever experienced before at any car show!
  Amazing number of plum/purple Javelin/Amx in one place. We had to arrive and leave early due to other commitments so hopefully a bunch more showed up but still a good showing.
  My neighbor went to a show in Isanti and sent a pic of a 68/69 AMX, said that show ended at noon so he might then head down to the Fridley show, hope he did!
  Thanks again for putting this on and for the great new location!
blumontag View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blumontag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/25/2022 at 9:44am
Thanks! The club appreciates it!  I posted some photos in the "Pictures" section of this site.
72 Gremlin X
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic