TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 7th Australian AMC/Rambler show March13/14/15 2020
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

7th Australian AMC/Rambler show March13/14/15 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/03/2019 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Craigie Craigie wrote:

cool angle !!
I think I have to have one !!Heart

When the poster is fully finished, the Chrysler version and the AMC version, I will definitely get one to you

And as per other thread yes I have seen a photo of Jeff Horns (Australian Pro Boxer) orange Hornet. Hopefully we can get him and the car to the show next year Smile
Lucas660 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucas660 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/04/2019 at 6:24pm
Looks good, can't wait to see it finished.
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/04/2019 at 10:10pm
Much appreciated Jason, Thank You Very much !

Craigie.........

1968 Dodge Charger "Bullitt" tribute
1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2019 at 10:46pm

Oh yeah here we go!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmile

Printed copies still a week or so off. Entry forms a few weeks off too

Spread this poster and info far and wide via your clubs, facebook, emails etc etc

Edited by 70Hornet - Sep/06/2019 at 12:28am
Craigie View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/09/2019 at 3:26am
nice !!!!Smile
Craigie.........

1968 Dodge Charger "Bullitt" tribute
1971 SC/360 Hornet
1973 "Levi" Gremlin
Dan 1972 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan 1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2019 at 4:40am
Booked Acommodation for 2020 COTM 
looking forward to the event....
seems there's still not alot of information for the 2020 event,
 or online entry forms? 

70 Hornet looks nice... "fresh paint"
my car is black too...
I'am hoping to get a few paint and pannel repairs done in October... 

Dan 1972 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan 1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2019 at 4:59am
Photo of my car. hopefully it worked? 

https://ibb.co/yqH8v7B
Lucas660 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lucas660 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2019 at 5:04am
Here ya go!
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2019 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Dan 1972 Dan 1972 wrote:

Booked Acommodation for 2020 COTM 
looking forward to the event....
seems there's still not alot of information for the 2020 event,
 or online entry forms? 

70 Hornet looks nice... "fresh paint"
my car is black too...
I'am hoping to get a few paint and pannel repairs done in October... 

Hi Dan. Wow Hornet looks nice and straight. Looking forward to catching up with you and the car next year. Mine is tidy and straight and now rust free but is a budget build so its certainly no full show car but will be a nice tidy driver. I have a history with this car going back to 1988/89. I do mean to do a write up of my adventures with this car from when I was 16 and purchased car through to now (I have purchased this car 3 times in its life and sold it twice lol)

In regards to the show, gauging some conversations I have had we should have around 25 Hornets which will be pretty cool. And yeah there is still not a lot of info for 2020 at the moment. There is a hold up with new website which is all new as far as I know and will allow people to easily enter online. Pretty much until online/website is going we cant send the old school entry forms/posters out because a thousand people will then ring asking about the website Smile But its not far off I am told. I think I heard the 20th for the website (but please don't quote me on that one) and then the forms should be sent out not long after that. The AMC poster has popped up on their facebook page so everyone be sure to like and put a message up to show how much fun it is going to be seeing all the AMC's that look to be coming next year. If you arnt in the AMC/Rambler club just pop me a private message with mailing address and I will post the poster when everything ready to go. Me putting up the AMC poster has probably jumped the gun a little with the COTM guys who are still putting the finishing touches on the website and some other bits and pieces

Its such a fun weekend all round Smile Will put up more details soon

Edited by 70Hornet - Sep/18/2019 at 8:06am
Dan 1972 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan 1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2019 at 1:34am
Ok thank you, for the info 70 Hornet,
Like wise i am a bit keen on going, hence the badgering about info... haha...
It sounds like you have a special bond with your Hornet Thumbs Up with plenty of great memories
with more to come!
My car also is in good streeter condition but by no means in "SHOW QUALITY" , it is in
Nice, clean and presentable, condition.

Like wise sounds like it will be a good fun weekend, with hopefully a good turn out of AMC/Ramblers.
I would like to match a face to a name/car  and have a yarn... 
 would be even better to go for a cruise over there with a few guys Saturday night? 

I would like a AMC COTM 2020 flyer. for keep sake... if possible?
As I am only a member of a local club here in SA Adelaide.  "Adelaide Cruising Classics"

PM.. my address if you don't mind sending one? would be much appreciated. 

i will keep my eyes open for the online entry.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
  Share Topic