TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

70 Power steering box and pumps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodhhrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 70 Power steering box and pumps
    Posted: Jan/13/2021 at 9:27pm
Came out of my 70 Amx, rebuilt and working. 3 1/4 turns stop to stop. Two power steering pumps, one 70 and 0ne 69 mounting brackets. Both pulleys bent because of usual disassembly. Do not need anymore.
$300 plus shipping.
Hornet SC View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hornet SC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2021 at 11:58am
Interested in your gearbox, pumps and brackets. have the pumps been rebuilt also? did the pumps come off a 360? Im considering swapping a manual to power steering on my hornet SC. Can you find out approximate cost of shipping to Wi.? I'm sure the weight is up there.  Thanks Rob  
rodhhrod View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodhhrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2021 at 8:39pm
PM sent

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic