TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

68-70 AMX & Jav Window Stabilizer Kit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greyhounds_AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2021 at 4:02pm
Ok I have 10 sets of these ready to go, along with the revised instructions based on input from beta testers. I think it would would be good to send these out and get more input from people on how they work and if any modifications would help make them work better before I make up a bunch more.

I'd like $65 per a kit, which includes the parts needed to do the windows in both doors. I'd like to limit this to one kit per person for now, as that way we can get the most people involved in trying them out and well have the most feedback on any issues.

If you are going to be taking your windows out, you may want to also put in the thicker rollers I'm making, I have a few sets of those ready too for $40 per set. 

Shipping will be $4 in the USA. Eventually I'll have these out on ebay so Canadian folks etc. can purchase that way.

But if you have a 1968 car these may not fit. I'm trying to figure out exactly when they switched the design of the frontmost channel to include the travel stop at the top, as they are in the later style 1969 and 1970 cars. On some 1968 cars the travel stop is located about halfway down the on the second channel, so if you have that channel design this kit won't work for you as part of it uses the front travel stop. I will eventually make a version for the 1968 cars though, so hang in there.

You should be able to roll down your window all the way and look at the very front channel to see which style you have.

1968 AMX 390 w/T5
wcamp70 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wcamp70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/30/2021 at 9:53am
Sent you a PM
70 AMX 360 5speed
68 American 401 200r4 auto
AMO #5013
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic