TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2022 AMO Show The Motor City Muster - Event Date: Aug/10/2022 - Aug/13/2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1948kaiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2021 at 6:22am
have seen canada tags on cars in south west florida. they esacaped some how.
ccowx View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccowx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2021 at 12:21pm
It's a bit more complicated than that, but let's hope the situation has improved by then. I think Tony is right to be a bit skeptical of the border, between whatever wave or variant we are on currently and the two governments inability to agree at times. Being a cross border family myself, it is not as easy or straightforward as the news likes to make it sound! 

I would prefer to talk about the show! I have been hoping to attend one or more national level events in the next few years, and circumstances might be smiling on this. I have also been interested to see some possible rules changes that might have affected me and my car, in a good way. 

Any idea what the accomodations situation is going to be like? Has anyone started booking? 

Thanks!

Chris 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic