TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2021 Pittsburgh AMC Get Together # 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2021 Pittsburgh AMC Get Together # 5
    Posted: Jun/23/2021 at 5:11pm
The date for the 2021 Pittsburgh AMC Get Together is Sunday September 19th, from 11am to 4pm.

All Rambler, Nash, Hudson, American Motors, Jeep & Renault owners & vehicles are welcome.

Location is the Farrell Family house & barn, 3371 Cedar Run Rd Allison Park Pa 15101

This is a casual Get Together, no judging or trophies.

We will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the 1971 model year. So bring out your 1971 Gremlin, Hornet, Matador, Javelin, AMX or Jeep. There will be one 1971 Javelin AMX in attendance that hasn't seen the light of day in 13+ years!

We are looking for parts vendors. Contact me if you would like to vend!

Edited by scott - Jun/27/2021 at 9:01am
"Prolly" is not a word.
scott View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/25/2021 at 11:59am
8 weeks away!!

Are any forum members planning on attending??
"Prolly" is not a word.
Mopar_guy View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mopar_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/25/2021 at 2:10pm
Wooster Kevin and I are planning on coming. We might be able to pry Buster away from work long enough to come as well. Wink LOL

"Hemilina" My 1973, 5.7 Hemi swapped Javelin
scott View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/26/2021 at 4:09pm
Excellent! Looking forward to see you.

Buster has to come with his 1971 for the 50th anniversary. I'm getting my 71 Javelin out of 13+ years of storage to celebrate. It's a 40 footer, but it will be there.
"Prolly" is not a word.
Mopar_guy View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mopar_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/26/2021 at 7:59pm
Unfortunately my 71 got sidelined by life. Cry I hope to get back on it this fall.

"Hemilina" My 1973, 5.7 Hemi swapped Javelin
Ledge70 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ledge70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/30/2021 at 3:55pm
Scott I’m putting the date in my calendar! I’d enjoy seeing the all the other AMC’s. Unfortunately my 70 AMX won’t be road ready by then. Unhappy

Gpfarrell View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gpfarrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2021 at 12:56pm
Under a month to go!

Scott hosts this event at our house and you all are most welcome to join us!  We have acres of space for American Motors cars and plenty of room for trailer parking.  Our home is 5 minutes off of Pennsylvania Turnpike Exit 39. Spectators welcome! 

We've only had 2 areas of complaints in prior years:

1)  It didn't last long enough (so we'll start at 11:00 AM instead of 1:00 PM)
2)  Some folks wanted to pay us!  We can't take money but we'd welcome an optional donation to the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix... it's a solid automotive charity that I've been involved with since the 1990s and it helps the Autism Society of Pittsburgh and Allegheny Valley Schools.  We'll accept donations on site.

Every year I've been amazed at the variety of cars we get... Country Club Coupes to Concords and everything in between... I hope you can join us!

Greg

Ledge70 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ledge70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2021 at 9:29am
I’m planning to attend. Looking forward to seeing y’all and the vehicles

Jim

Red1975pacer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red1975pacer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2021 at 10:49am
Do any Renault vehicles ever show up?
scott View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2021 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Red1975pacer Red1975pacer wrote:

Do any Renault vehicles ever show up?

No. but I figured it was polite to invite them. Not that there seems to be any Renaults left on the road.
"Prolly" is not a word.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic