TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2021 Colorado AMO Roll Call

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2021 at 12:21am
The only mechanical issues I had at 15,000 feet on Pike's Peak were my KNEES. 
I'd driven up as far as you could go until the construction and repairs are done and pulled over  for pictures, put the truck in park and about freaked - geesh, it's in park and we're still moving! Yikes! No, it was just me - the truck had stopped, but my brain said we're still moving. I don't recall having that issue in 1980 when I drove my AMX up to the very top. Oh, the fun of getting OLD. 

I do have a complaint, though - for the states of NE and KS - their BLASTED BUGS! Even Mequires bug remover wasn't working well on these things. What the heck do those people in NE and KS feed their bugs?? Gorilla Glue?

AMX390 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
AMX/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMX390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2021 at 8:54am
CAMJAM and Billd, you guys where way up there, probably not much horse pressure at that altitude. CAMJAM, I am glad to hear your house was not touched by the fire. It must have been cool when you and Tom drove your Big Bad AMX's together, you needed a BBB to join you. Now that would have been a sight. Smile
Tom

*********************************UPDATE******************************
6/25/21 New Fourth and Final version of 2021 AMO Show stills/video on Dropbox, "The Director's Cut".
https://www.dropbox.com/s/54el5zvhd36pz78/AMO2021ColoradoDC.mov?dl=0

I just found an even better video of the AMO 2021 Colorado Show made by Ray Mick, check it out.
https://youtu.be/N73r05befkA

Edited by AMX390 - Jun/28/2021 at 10:14pm
I love The AMC forum!

http://www.amx390.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic