TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2021 Colorado AMO Roll Call

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azfletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2021 at 6:22pm
We are coming and bringing the Ultra Low Mileage 1972 401 Brown AMX
Mark Fletcher
72 AMX 401 with 6K original miles.
70 Mark Donohue Javelin, 390 4 speed with 47K miles.
70 AMX, 390 AT, AC Randall car.
67 Rogue Barbados Blue 290 225HP 4 speed convertible 71K miles.
AMX390 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
AMX/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMX390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2021 at 9:36pm
What a cool car Mark! It's amazing the things you can learn from such a low mileage car.
For example, on a 1972 there was an option to black out the rear tail lens that included a decal on the top of the bumper.
And the interior is immaculate. It was interesting to feel the strength of the springs in the 50 year old seat when sitting down.
Did you know that there was a piece of cardboard on the visor with a prep checklist for the dealer?
This car alone is worth the trip to the AMO show in Colorado. I wish I was going. At least I had an opportunity to see it in Santa Maria.
Tom

Edited by AMX390 - May/24/2021 at 9:40pm
I love The AMC forum!

http://www.amx390.com

CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/25/2021 at 10:31am
Can't wait to see that AMX, Mark!  What a beauty!!  I'm hoping to drive my brown '72 SST up from AZ, though the timing is not the best for me as we just got back from 5-weeks in Oregon and now find ourselves in the middle of selling my dad's house after he passed away in December.  Nevertheless, I always swore I would drive the Jav to COS if the show was held there and this might be the only chance I'll get.

Edited by CamJam - May/25/2021 at 10:35am
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

Have2SC's View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Have2SC's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/25/2021 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by CamJam CamJam wrote:

Can't wait to see that AMX, Mark!  What a beauty!!  I'm hoping to drive my brown '72 SST up from AZ, though the timing is not the best for me as we just got back from 5-weeks in Oregon and now find ourselves in the middle of selling my dad's house after he passed away in December.  Nevertheless, I always swore I would drive the Jav to COS if the show was held there and this might be the only chance I'll get.
Cam,  hope you can make it and will look forward to meeting up again. Lee
1971 SC360 Hornet 4 speed   1970 Javelin 390 4 speed "Base Model" 1967 Rambler 220 X code 343 4 speed
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2021 at 10:53am
lm in just finished up the on-line registration
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2021 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Have2SC's Have2SC's wrote:

Thanks, Lee. Just did a shake down cruise today to make sure a/c and everything is working since we're crossing the desert at close to the hottest time of the year.  Don't want my beer to get warm.  Big smile

Update:  After checking the price of hotel rooms in Colorado Springs I must admit to having second thoughts. I'm too much of a cheapskate to spend $130 a night for a bed. For that amount of money it oughta come with some female companionship, lol.  Already got suckered in on a Priceline "deal" in Santa Fe. Turns out the $94 room is going to cost over $140 with taxes (28%!) and a "resort fee".  No wonder people are buying campers like they're going out of style. 

Edited by CamJam - May/29/2021 at 1:37am
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

easydean View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easydean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/02/2021 at 6:44pm
I changed my mind and booked 2 swap meet spots - loading the pickup with stuff - will also have pics of cars I have available for sale.  Easydean - Fargo, ND
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/02/2021 at 8:29pm
Thumbs Up
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
bikerfox View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikerfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 9:55am
"Jane" and I will be there, coming from socal.
Paul Heller also will be driving with me in his '70 AMX.

Edited by bikerfox - Jun/03/2021 at 10:56am
1969 Rebel SST (1970-1987)
1968 AMX (2005-2011)
1969 SC/Rambler (2011-2019)
1970 Javelin (2019 to ?)"Jane"
dkrtgood View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dkrtgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/03/2021 at 10:08am

Originally posted by Have2SC's Have2SC's wrote:

Thanks, Lee. Just did a shake down cruise today to make sure a/c and everything is working since we're crossing the desert at close to the hottest time of the year.  Don't want my beer to get warm.  Big smile

Update:  After checking the price of hotel rooms in Colorado Springs I must admit to having second thoughts. I'm too much of a cheapskate to spend $130 a night for a bed. For that amount of money it oughta come with some female companionship, lol.  Already got suckered in on a Priceline "deal" in Santa Fe. Turns out the $94 room is going to cost over $140 with taxes (28%!) and a "resort fee".  No wonder people are buying campers like they're going out of style. 

130 seems to be a normal price unless you want a fleabag hotel with bed bugs. Stayed in Miami a month or so back and it was over 200 per night. Just got back from long trip and stayed at 2 hotels and price was right around 125.00 

Dave Goodwin
President of Tampa Bay AMC

70 Mark Donohue BBO 390 5-speed
77 Matador Coupe AKA "The Beave"
70 Javelin 360 / Auto - BBG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic