TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2021 AMO Colorado Springs Colorado June 9th-12th
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2021 AMO Colorado Springs Colorado June 9th-12th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/05/2021 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by kirkwood kirkwood wrote:

We just added a lot of new info for the 2021 Colorado Springs Show on the AMO website -

2021 Colorado Spring AMO Show Info

This link now goes to this page:

1960 Rambler Super two-door wagon, OHV auto
1961 Roadster American, 195.6 OHV, T5
http://www.ramblerLore.com

kirkwood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kirkwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/05/2021 at 8:40pm
The AMO website has not been hacked.

There is an exploit that redirects traffic usually doesn’t n mobile devices - from what our IT people have found it is an issue on personal devices, not a hack of the AMO website. Perhaps try a private or different browser on a desktop if you are getting the warning message.

I’m accessing the site right now on a mobile phone/LTE connection with no issues.

Edited by kirkwood - Jun/05/2021 at 8:46pm
AMO Newsletter Editor
kirkwood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirkwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/05/2021 at 8:42pm
Here is a direct link to the agenda for anyone having trouble accessing it.

AMO Newsletter Editor
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/05/2021 at 10:13pm
The link worked ok for me with Windows 10.
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

tomj View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/05/2021 at 11:36pm
OK everything renders OK on my chromebook, no redirect. The redirects I got were on an Apple iMac. I'll investigate. THanks.

1960 Rambler Super two-door wagon, OHV auto
1961 Roadster American, 195.6 OHV, T5
http://www.ramblerLore.com

AMX390 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
AMX/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMX390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2021 at 1:55pm
If you want to see a video with 230 still images of the show taken by numerous AMC'ers, click here.https://youtu.be/vTb3ax2TGZo
I keep re-editing the video adding more images as they become available, this is the third version, now 20 minutes long. Sorry the previous links no longer work.
Tom

*********************************UPDATE******************************
6/25/21 New Fourth and Final version of 2021 AMO Show stills/video on Dropbox, "The Director's Cut".
https://www.dropbox.com/s/54el5zvhd36pz78/AMO2021ColoradoDC.mov?dl=0

Edited by AMX390 - Jun/25/2021 at 5:55pm
I love The AMC forum!

http://www.amx390.com

AMX390 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
AMX/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMX390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/28/2021 at 10:11pm
I just found an even better video of the AMO 2021 Colorado Show made by Ray Mick, check it out.
I love The AMC forum!

http://www.amx390.com

JKJavelin View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JKJavelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2021 at 2:22pm
So, curious about the numbers for the show. How many cars? Also, I was impressed with the number of nice cars with Colorado plates. Pretty strong local participation!
JK 
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2021 at 8:54pm
The CO folks did a great job. I had a blast. Wish we could do it there every year!!
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

mramc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mramc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2021 at 5:53pm
The highest car registration number I saw was 147 ,so 150 cars would be too far off. There always cars in the parking lot , and always so one who can not show up at the last minute , so 150 cars is a good ball park number. And this is with out any Canadians as they are still locked out from crossing the Border. I was nice time. I'm glad I went and had not realized it had been ten years since my last AMO show. LRDaum
LRDaum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic