TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1972 AMX Grille

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Transam01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1972 AMX Grille
    Posted: Apr/06/2021 at 10:37pm
I am selling a 1972 AMX front grille complete with upper mounting bracket and back plastic housing all in excellent condition also complete rear tail lamp assembly and both front left and right door panels all in good condition. Everything for 1750.00 will not sell separately. 
Cs
Cricket View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cricket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/07/2021 at 10:03pm
Is it an optical illusion, or are the chrome grilles missing from the taillights?
Teamamc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teamamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/08/2021 at 8:17pm
Excellent price.

Cricket View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cricket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2021 at 9:39pm
I have an interest, but have not received a reply about the taillights. Can you post pics of the backs of the door panels, the grille without the screen over it, and closer pics of the taillights? Would you ship? I am in Milton, FL, 32570. Thanks,
Cricket
Cricket View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cricket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2021 at 11:27pm
Anyone know this seller? I have sent 3 messages, one was read, and no replies.
Dave Z View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2021 at 6:08am

I've been communicating with him. I sent payment to him via the mail Friday. So far I have found him excellent to deal with. He still has a rust free Javelin shell with no title. I'll bet it could be had cheap. Shipping would likely be an issue for most of us.

Dave Z
Cricket View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cricket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2021 at 4:19pm
Dang, He could not answer me 10 days ago, even though I sent 3 messages since,(including one the day after it was listed) and was interested. Even as of today, I still don't have an answer, not cool. How long ago did you start communication with him, more than 10 days ago? If so, then cool, if since, then he just skipped over me, at least he could have let me know something. Sorry, does not sound like a good guy to deal with, to me. Hope he finds a person to buy his shell cheap, not me. Glad you got the stuff.

Originally posted by Dave Z Dave Z wrote:

I've been communicating with him. I sent payment to him via the mail Friday. So far I have found him excellent to deal with. He still has a rust free Javelin shell with no title. I'll bet it could be had cheap. Shipping would likely be an issue for most of us.

Dave Z
madams View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2021 at 6:11pm
He does say in the ad - "Everything for 1750.00 will not sell separately." so may be ignoring a request for individual items? 
Cricket View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cricket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2021 at 7:04pm
Even if I was asking about individual items, I still would not expect him to ignore me, but that was not the case. Did someone say I was asking about individual items? I was asking about something specific on one of the items in the picture, but still messaged him about everything.

Originally posted by madams madams wrote:

He does say in the ad - "Everything for 1750.00 will not sell separately." so may be ignoring a request for individual items? 
Dave Z View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Cricket Cricket wrote:

Dang, He could not answer me 10 days ago, even though I sent 3 messages since,(including one the day after it was listed) and was interested. Even as of today, I still don't have an answer, not cool. How long ago did you start communication with him, more than 10 days ago? If so, then cool, if since, then he just skipped over me, at least he could have let me know something. Sorry, does not sound like a good guy to deal with, to me. Hope he finds a person to buy his shell cheap, not me. Glad you got the stuff.

Originally posted by Dave Z Dave Z wrote:

Dave Z
I responded to the add five hours after he posted it.

Dave Z
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic