TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > AMC Cars For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1969 AMC Rambler (The Wrambler)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1969 AMC Rambler (The Wrambler)
    Posted: Nov/16/2022 at 3:17pm
I have never had success uploading pictures?
I drove it home from storage in April and parked it in the garage.
It has not moved since then.
    2dr Sedan, fleet white, 4.0L, 91 OBD I EFI, AMC T5, AMC 15 Rear axle. 3:31 twingrip. Solenoids on trunk and doors, but, they are weak so you have to bump the button a few times to get in. I leave the vent windows unlatched and reach through to open the doors. All emblems are gone. Fuel filler in trunk. Rust belt car so it has a bunch of body work done.
    Custom billet gauge cluster. 95Ranger buckets in tweed and vinyl. Customized 73 Hornet column, Grant steering wheel. Console, Pro 5o shifter with Vette shifter handle and knob.

I think it needs a right front wheel bearing. Needs pinion angle shimmed. Bought solenoid for trunk, never installed. Comes with spare doors hood trunk lid fenders. I got ripped on the fenders. Two rights that need some work, but no rust. One left that has rust clear at the back on the top. (I'm still not over this ripoff). The rear 1/4's have front wheel openings patched into them. GM rally wheels with smooth police poverty caps. 64 smooth bumpers.

20' paint job in acrylic enamel. Dent in trunk lid storeage did it.

I know there are going to be questions so ask away.

Also, spare AMC T5, 15"RALLY WHEELS! one needs a clean up of a weld repair, I consider it safe to repair. Pro welded, needs some grinder/ Dremel smoothing. I will state I am not a pro so you judge, no warranty on ANYTHING!

92 Ranger 8.8' 3:73traction loc/posi (whatever you choose to call it) no brakes on it. Have perches not installed.

Front brakes, 82 Concord, 1 5/8" lowering plates.

PRICE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE (Well maybe 🤔)

$8500.00  as the rules state all communication must be here on forum. I will not answer PM's.

The title is not at hand. I will be getting it replaced asap.

Wrambler
69 AMC Rambler
4.0L, 5 speed
2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
2019 Chrysler 300
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic