TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > AMC Cars For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1968 AMX on BAT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 9T68AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1968 AMX on BAT
    Posted: Jan/12/2022 at 12:31am
I listed my low mileage 1968 AMX for sale on Bring a Trailer for anyone interested. This is a high optioned car in excellent condition. You can see it at:

I hope it's OK to post this here.
sweatlock View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweatlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2022 at 5:11am
Man, that is a beautiful well-optioned car and a very low asking price, in my opinion. Best of luck with the sale! 
Sonic Silver View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonic Silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2022 at 10:20am
That isn't an asking price. That is what the bid has reached so far.
9T68AMX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9T68AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2022 at 5:32pm
That is correct,  the price you see is what the bidding is currently at. Hopefully, the bidding will go much, much higher since I didn't win the lottery. 
sweatlock View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweatlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2022 at 8:02pm
Okay, I’m not familiar with “Bring a Trailer”, I didn’t know it was an auction site. 

The phrase “for sale” led me to believe it was the selling price. 

Edited by sweatlock - Jan/12/2022 at 8:04pm
HeebieJeebie View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeebieJeebie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/13/2022 at 12:27pm
Fingers crossed. Half way there.
azssamx View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azssamx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/13/2022 at 5:18pm
You need to post a walk around and driving video NOW. That’s what brings in the money on BaT. You're trying to sell a car to somebody a thousand + miles away. Showing an engine running means little. Buyer needs to see / hear the front end isn’t about to fall out from under it, the transmission does it’s job, the water temp doesn’t climb to the melting point, etc. I just sold my 2nd BaT auction, a 1979 Black 401 4-speed J10. Look at those videos. 
easydean View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easydean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/13/2022 at 8:29pm
That is my old car - I sold it to him.
easydean View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easydean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/15/2022 at 5:59pm
Sold for $37,200.00 - FYI
Nickyb546 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickyb546 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2022 at 4:37pm
Easy dean are you around downers I saw the receipts from d&m corvette I’m in the area alway looking for amc guys around town.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic