TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > AMC Cars For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1964 American 330 Shell for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mazenoex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1964 American 330 Shell for sale
    Posted: Mar/04/2021 at 8:05am
I'm selling the shell (body panels from firewall back, glass, carpet, and outside door handles) with a clear open Texas title for $600.  The body is very solid, no rot anywhere.  Floors and trunk pan solid.  I was going to cut up this car for the rear quarter panels and doors on my project, but it's just too nice to do that.  This was a converted race car that had a chevy driveline.  Nothing was butchered to convert to a chevy powertrain, so it can be converted back to all Rambler parts.  However, the front of this car, prior to the crossmember part of the suspension was damaged in a wreck and was cut off.  So, if the new owner decides to rebuild this car, they will need to put a new frame rail section from crossmember location forward.  I can send additional pictures if interested.  Just text or email me at 419-606-3600 or markzeno@gmail.com  Again, everything has been removed from this car except the glass, doors, trunk lid, and carpet.  It will need a complete driveline, interior, trim, and front clip to return this car back to original.  Or add a new front subframe and make this car a racer again. I'm open to any offers and possible trades for Marlin items.

Again, Text me or email me for additional information (419-606-3600 or markzeno@gmail.com).  Thanks!  Mark

1965 Rambler Marlin
Devilboy View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devilboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2021 at 7:05am
Mark, I will shoot you a call later this afternoon. I want to know more about this. Thanks.
Jeremy
AMCRC #10059
AMO #10906
1965 American 330
mazenoex View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mazenoex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2021 at 3:21pm
Sounds good.  I'm home now so I can send additional pictures if you need them. 419-606-3600

Mark

1965 Rambler Marlin
one bad rambler View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote one bad rambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2021 at 6:45pm
I would love to graft a 67-69 nose on that....
68 AMX 390 4 Speed,68 American,64 American 2 Door Wagon Altered Wheelbase,78 Concord Build 360,727,8.8
mazenoex View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mazenoex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2021 at 8:43am
Still have the 64 Shell.  Removed the front suspension last night and will have rear suspension removed this week.  Also, still have interior parts (reupholstered seats, door panels, door armrests, etc.) if buyer is interested.  

Rearend is currently early Nova if anyone is doing a chevy swap.  

Feel free to call/text me at 419-606-3600.

Mark

1965 Rambler Marlin
mazenoex View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mazenoex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2021 at 8:16am
I still have the shell for sale.  I also still have the interior, which was reupholstered (seats, sun visors, new carpet) original door panels/rear panels, newly painted dash/interior trim, etc.

Currently, it's still sitting on an early 70's Nova rearend (which is for sale or could be negotiated into the purchase).  It also still has the gas tank installed, which is in great shape and working.  All glass is there. 

This car comes with an open Texas title and could be fixed to be back on the road.  Just need a front clip.

Feel free to text me at 419-606-3600.  Car is in Sandusky OH 44870.  I could arrange transportation/delivery for an additional cost.  Willing to do some trading on Marlin parts as well.

Mark
1965 Rambler Marlin
vinclas1 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinclas1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2021 at 12:48pm
I saw this car in person. This car is in really nice shape. Interior is fantastic.
1964 AMC American
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic