TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Competition > Autocross, circle track
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Track Day at njmp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCCTak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Track Day at njmp
    Posted: Apr/02/2014 at 3:25pm
Hey guys! Mike here! Has anyone else done NJMP Track Day events? There's one in a couple weeks on 4/13. It'll be my 4th time on track in my car!. It's awesome!! The progressive pace laps teach you how to properly drive the track. The next track day event the next month you get an instructor in your car with you and you hit race speeds. Again, it's awesome. Here's the link to their page njmp.com/trackday. I usually check their facebook page though. If you get the chance you should totally check them out.
iapexl8r View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iapexl8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2014 at 8:29pm
That is a good way to get started. Sounds like what my driving instructor used to harp to me, If you want to progress, slow down refine you line then gradually add speed.
We like pics and videos. What are you going to drive?

Chris
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic