TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

390 Valve Cover Re-Issue Update - PIX ! - VOTE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
musictoyz View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote musictoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 390 Valve Cover Re-Issue Update - PIX ! - VOTE
    Posted: Jul/17/2019 at 4:34pm
I PMed everyone on the list, we are getting closer....

1 - I need to get them - inspect them
2 - work on packaging - small manual (couple days)
3 - send out order info to the list
4 - ship
5 - work on air cleaner lids and oil cap
1969 BBG,BBO, BBB/ 1970 Machine
musictoyz View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musictoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2019 at 9:46pm
Andy....best to PM me...to get on list...its filling up
billd View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2019 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by green70AMX green70AMX wrote:

Thanks for all you did to make this happen, I appreciate the work you put into it as I am sure everyone is. I will be on the list for the air cleaner and oil cap when you start on them. Thanks Robert

Air cleaner lids for 70 with ram air - I'd be all over that one. 
brownspirit View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownspirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2019 at 8:41pm
As everyone has said so far, thank you for tackling this project.  For those of us who want to get on the list now, is it best to post here or send a PM, or other?  Thanks again, Andy
69' BBB AMX 390/4speed
69' s/crambler
80' spirit 343/904 11.70@115 N/A
    driven to the track
green70AMX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote green70AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2019 at 6:02pm
Thanks for all you did to make this happen, I appreciate the work you put into it as I am sure everyone is. I will be on the list for the air cleaner and oil cap when you start on them. Thanks Robert
green70AMX
Ram Air Rick View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ram Air Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2019 at 5:55pm
[
Great news!!!!

Thanks again for your dedication and commitment to see this through!

Rich C

QUOTE=musictoyz]Gents --

They're done, they are shipping to me this week.

I have started to PM guys on the list in order. You can only do 15 at a time and then you get shut down, which makes sense to stop spamming. DO NOT worry I will get to everyone on the list.

Once I get them, I will go thru them to make sure they are worthy and then send out payment instructions to the list in order - everyone who supported this goes first.

Then a week to source boxing, quick manual, sticker on box to look cool...and they will start to ship out.

this has been a long journey, stressful, money intensive, crazy as getting married and having kids. Ok almost as crazy.....thanks to you ALL !! - plus Typhone, 6Pak and BillD. This finishs up will do Air Cleaner Covers 68-69 and 70 and oil cap. 

THANK YOU ALL ! We LOVE THESE CARS !!! 

[/QUOTE]
musictoyz View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musictoyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2019 at 5:29pm
Gents --

They're done, they are shipping to me this week.

I have started to PM guys on the list in order. You can only do 15 at a time and then you get shut down, which makes sense to stop spamming. DO NOT worry I will get to everyone on the list.

Once I get them, I will go thru them to make sure they are worthy and then send out payment instructions to the list in order - everyone who supported this goes first.

Then a week to source boxing, quick manual, sticker on box to look cool...and they will start to ship out.

this has been a long journey, stressful, money intensive, crazy as getting married and having kids. Ok almost as crazy.....thanks to you ALL !! - plus Typhone, 6Pak and BillD. This finishs up will do Air Cleaner Covers 68-69 and 70 and oil cap. 

THANK YOU ALL ! We LOVE THESE CARS !!! 

david0141 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david0141 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2019 at 7:25am
I would like a set.

Thanks
David
6PakBee View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6PakBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2019 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by musictoyz musictoyz wrote:

Gentlemen...start your engines...we should be shipping in 2 weeks..

hang tight...everyone on this thread goes first dont worry

Are we going to get a PM that:

1) asks us to verify exactly what we want
2) the final price
3) acceptable payment methods

Just trying to get this set up in advance!!
Roger Gazur
1969 'B' Scheme SC/Rambler
1970 RWB 4-spd Machine
1970 Sonic Silver auto AMX

All project cars.

mbwicz View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbwicz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2019 at 7:20am
Please post what the pricing will be, so that I can ensure I have funding available.  I'm looking forward to this....

1970 AMX. Needs everything except patch panels...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic