TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Barrett-Jackson-Jan, 2018 - Event Date: Jan/13/2018 - Jan/21/2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TallTex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Barrett-Jackson-Jan, 2018
    Posted: Oct/26/2017 at 12:02pm

Anyone on this forum going to Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Jan 13-21st, 2018?  If so let me know.  I will most likely be there Jan 14th to middle of the week. Not certain for sure.  Online advance ticket is less than at the door. By day or by the week. "Old guys" 55 and above are $140 for a week long pass.

I went last year when in Phoenix on a trip for one day. Too much to see in a day so I am thinking of going back in 2018 for more days.  Is there a lot of AMC at BJ’s? No.  Still, if you are into all things automobile related then pretty neat place to see stuff you may have never seen before.  I was told by a couple of well healed farmers from Iowa at last year’s show “if you want to buy, buy at Mecum Orlando the week before. If you want to sell then sell at BJ’s Scottsdale.”  They also told me to go to the “Cruise In” near the Westworld Center (Where BJ's is held) in the evenings as cars (and deals for cars) are at the Cruise-In (outside of the BJ’s auction)

TallTex, Austin, TX

tufcj View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tufcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2017 at 12:37pm
I've gone the last 2 years. 4 days (Monday-Thursday) each time. Not sure if I'll make it next year or not.

Bob
tufcj
69 AMX
67 Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
you'll eventually pay for it...
and not have it.
Henry Ford
SEdmonds View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2017 at 12:41pm
I try to go - have made it the last several years. I usually go the first weekend when it is not so expensive. Of course, for us it depends on the weather, as we are driving down from the snowy part of Arizona.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic