TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Tool Time tool review and eval area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Tig welder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 401MATCOUPE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/23/2016 at 8:05am
Frank....you just made me remember that when I got my Snap On (Systematics) YA-212A Mig Welder new, it had a TIG Conversion Kit Option.......I never bought it but it is still available 20+ years since I bought it....actually traded an 69 AMX for it!!
Ross K. Peterson
68X,GoPac,343,AT,52A(1stCar)
68X,GoPac,390,4sp,52A
69X,GoPac,390,4sp,64A
70X,GoPac,390,4sp,87A,8
70X,GoPac,390,4sp,BBO,8
70 Jav SST,390,AT,BSO
74MatX,401,AT,Prototype
74MatX,401,AT
rnscustom View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rnscustom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/28/2016 at 10:13pm
Been real busy at work so I havnt looked up the tig setup for the mig . Can aluminum be done with this setup . Thanks for all the responses , Richard
rnscustom View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rnscustom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/16/2016 at 7:54pm
Still jammed at work but managed to do a couple cash jobs and save some more money so I finally pulled the trigger on a Lincoln squarewave 200 . Got it 3 weeks ago and still in the box . Anyone have any feedback on this machine . Was on the edge with the AHP but figured this would be better service wise ( bought at the local Airgas ) thanks again for all the help , Richard
ckfab View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckfab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/17/2016 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by rnscustom rnscustom wrote:

Still jammed at work but managed to do a couple cash jobs and save some more money so I finally pulled the trigger on a Lincoln squarewave 200 . Got it 3 weeks ago and still in the box . Anyone have any feedback on this machine . Was on the edge with the AHP but figured this would be better service wise ( bought at the local Airgas ) thanks again for all the help , Richard

I believe you made the right choice. Service is going to be the easiest if needed. AHP, Everlast, Longevity are all in the same family. None of them know how to weld. Just business people. I have seen first hand how some of them operate as a business with returns on new equipment or service request. 

Now unbox it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic